Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
I'm not sure what I think of it yet! I've listened to it a few times, and I love the Skrillex breaks. It's an interesting mix for sure.
TheLeperAffinity4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I personally love the vocals, thats the best part of the song IMO

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Interesting Regular

Horrible sellout that relied on zimmerman's fame to follow what was popular at the moment.
savagesarge
Horrible sellout that relied on zimmerman's fame to follow what was popular at the moment.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion...

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
heart Skrillex kills it no matter what he does its a banger. wahmbulance

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
savagesarge
/ he releases most of his music for free himself i dont see that as selling out. Hes just getting recognized for his talent.
I'm a huge fan of Skrillex (my signature is a bit of a dead giveaway, haha).
Saw him live in Seattle back in January, definitely one of the best shows I've ever been to.
Excellent stage presence, and he knew how to keep a crowd under control during technical difficulties.
(The bass randomly died in the middle of his set, and it was a good 5 minutes or so before they were able to bring it back up. XD)
He is amazing, but spreading him around to make him popular is a bad idea. The less popular he is the better his music is.

Ghostly Fox

11,725 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
His music is what really got me into dubstep, I've been a fan of his since fftl he's freakin awesome
God I heart Skrilly! Sonny was pretty awesome in FFTL, in my opinion smile If you haven't already checked FFTL out, PLEASE do so 4laugh

Invisible Member

Funny, I'm listening to one of his songs atm. He's playing at Creamfields next week and I'm so devasted that I can't go!!! The lineup is amazing but it's an 18+ event. stare Less than 3 months away from being 18!! AHHHH
JayyBirdd
The less popular he is the better his music is.

lol
gwithoutyou
savagesarge
/ he releases most of his music for free himself i dont see that as selling out. Hes just getting recognized for his talent.

in the electronic music scene, most of the money is made from live PA's.

Ghostly Fox

11,725 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I apparently missed his in between solo stuff, and I gotta say I love it and wish he would do more like it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff