Do you like them

Yes 0.84899598393574 84.9% [ 1057 ]
No 0.017670682730924 1.8% [ 22 ]
They're Okay 0.062650602409639 6.3% [ 78 ]
Who are they.. 0.070682730923695 7.1% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 1245 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 85 86 87 > >>

zeebz
i bet you gouys never seen the discovery videos past number 4!
I've actually seen all of Interstella 5555 more times than I can count.
Glow 5tick
oh, and my favorite song on "Human After All" is Steam Machine... i just love the sound of it you know?
I love that song! biggrin I listen to it around my friends because they say the song creeps them out xD
Mahaadou
I wish that Shep in the Interstella 5555 series didn't die.. n.n
I know ; __ ; He was my favorite character.
I remember when I first heard daft punk I was at the mall with my mom inside a store and they started playing the music video to Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger and I've been in love ever since. :3
coachella anyone? i got links to the vids of the festival good quality too ill post them in a bit. has anyone noticed that all their movies and music vids have to do something w/ self image? such as prime time of your life:

"What this entire video is about: The girl is self conscious, she sees herself as fat, the tv people are all skinny to the bones, she sees her pictures and sees herself as fat, she then wants to be like the rest by trying to be skinny to the bones, but she cant loose weight, so she kills herself, then the parents cry, then the pictures show that she wasnt fat to begin with."

for the ppl that havnt seen it: heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MxREbu8Mk&search=prime%20time%20of%20your%20life

in this article they show that the picture on her bathroom wall of a blonde skeleton is similar to britany spears greatest hits album, and other theories of the message of the video
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Time_of_Your_Life
Mahaadou
zeebz
zeebz
i love daft punk and wat is "ELECTROMA" about? is it a music vid or wat?
It is a film project by French dou Daft Punk. The plot revolves around the quest of two robots (the band members, played by Peter Hurteau and Michael Reich) in becoming human. The music featured in this film is not by Daft Punk.
why not? who's doing the music for it?
I found out about daft punk when I was like 10. I was watching music videos and I seen One more time and me and my friend thought it was so tubular!

Friendly Gaian

kiyoshi_tono
I found out about daft punk when I was like 10. I was watching music videos and I seen One more time and me and my friend thought it was so tubular!
I remember when I was little.. rocking out to that song. xp
Daft Punk live at Pukkelpop next month, can't wait after hearing what they did to Coachella in the US. domokun
That and Homework was the first album i ever bought!
zeebz
coachella anyone? i got links to the vids of the festival good quality too ill post them in a bit. has anyone noticed that all their movies and music vids have to do something w/ self image? such as prime time of your life:

"What this entire video is about: The girl is self conscious, she sees herself as fat, the tv people are all skinny to the bones, she sees her pictures and sees herself as fat, she then wants to be like the rest by trying to be skinny to the bones, but she cant loose weight, so she kills herself, then the parents cry, then the pictures show that she wasnt fat to begin with."

for the ppl that havnt seen it: heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MxREbu8Mk&search=prime%20time%20of%20your%20life

in this article they show that the picture on her bathroom wall of a blonde skeleton is similar to britany spears greatest hits album, and other theories of the message of the video
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prime_Time_of_Your_Life

biggrin thank you. I wish I could have seen them ; __ ;

I've seen the music video for Prime Time of Your Life. I don't think every music video has to do with self image but I definately think that's what this Music Video was about. It almost made me cry.
kkthxbai
Daft Punk live at Pukkelpop next month, can't wait after hearing what they did to Coachella in the US. domokun
That and Homework was the first album i ever bought!
I heard they were more addicting than crack.

That was my first album too :3
Daft Punk is crack times six without the hazards tbfh.
SOMEONE PLEASE POST IM SO BORED!

15,525 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ravin' to Crescendolls!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers