Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you're like me and you like to like to listen to incredibly dark electronic music, post in this thread. Talk about upcoming album releases and news in the underground world, or just share your personal preferences on what industrial, aggrotech and EBM artists you like.

I'll start us off with a song from a good ol' favorite band of mine.

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
StrangeMinion
If you're like me and you like to like to listen to incredibly dark electronic music, post in this thread. Talk about upcoming album releases and news in the underground world, or just share your personal preferences on what industrial, aggrotech and EBM artists you like.

I'll start us off with a song from a good ol' favorite band of mine.

Combichrist <3
Yeah I tend to like a mix of things but I love me some EBM/Industrial. I listen to Real Industrial Radio more than the s**t that usually plays on local radio stations nowadays neutral
cjbelmont2's avatar Lost Siren's avatar kikki_bloodless_03's avatar Agent Sunlight's avatar xXTainted_Angel42Xx's avatar darkest moon angel luna's avatar
StrangeMinion,
thanks for the thread, hope it will generate some interest in the darkwave, EBM, industrial, goth, and metal genre. I'm listening to Sanctuary Radio often when I'm not going to the local dark alternative dance event in the area... 'Shadowland' which is the best thing gong once-a-month for admirers of the scene. blaugh

Here is the link to share, it is free streaming radio (I stream it from iTunes), but they rely on donations to stay alive! twisted I enjoy the Goth/Industrial channel, but the Retro/80's channel is good also!

http://www.sanctuaryradio.com/

Sanctuary Radio

Personal favorite artist to listen to most any time is VNV Nation, especially the FuturePerfect album, although it is not specifically 'dark', but good electronic music. whee

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
cjbelmont2
StrangeMinion,
thanks for the thread, hope it will generate some interest in the darkwave, EBM, industrial, goth, and metal genre. I'm listening to Sanctuary Radio often when I'm not going to the local dark alternative dance event in the area... 'Shadowland' which is the best thing gong once-a-month for admirers of the scene. blaugh

Here is the link to share, it is free streaming radio (I stream it from iTunes), but they rely on donations to stay alive! twisted I enjoy the Goth/Industrial channel, but the Retro/80's channel is good also!

http://www.sanctuaryradio.com/

Sanctuary Radio

Personal favorite artist to listen to most any time is VNV Nation, especially the FuturePerfect album, although it is not specifically 'dark', but good electronic music. whee

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Thanks for the appreciation!
Yeah, I noted the lack of threads based on the underground industrial/goth scene, so I thought I'd post one to get some people interested. Personally, I love every minute of it, and would like to see more conversation about the scene on these forums.

Blessed Guardian

Heard of Child From The Crypt?
Xoche

Nah, man. Got any good videos of any of their songs?

Blessed Guardian

StrangeMinion
Xoche

Here's one..is this dark enough?
Xoche

It's a pretty awesome song. I'll definitely be checking out more of their stuff.

Also, I've been relistening to these guys:

Shy Fairy

Anders Manga, And One, Wolfsheim <3
Xoche
StrangeMinion
Xoche

Awesome! Thanks Xoche! Plenty good recommendation! xp blaugh
StrangeMinion
Xoche

It's a pretty awesome song. I'll definitely be checking out more of their stuff.

Also, I've been relistening to these guys:

Whoah, I can understand why, great sound and feeling... xd
cjbelmont2
StrangeMinion
I've been relistening to these guys:

Whoah, I can understand why, great sound and feeling... xd

Yep. Xentrifuge are one of my favorite aggrotech bands. Light Extinguished was a great album, and Converting Infinity was just as awesome and conceptual. I'd definitely like to see a new album by them soon.
xRx - Stage 2

Always gets me in a dark-dance mood... xd

Stage 2
This video is a combination of two things I love. AktiveHate and Elfen Lied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff