Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone! I am a musician in Lexington , Ky! Here is the link to my facebook which has more info and my soundcloud as well. The page is new, but expect big things soon.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tokyo-Wellness-Organization/538178739540909?ref=ts&fref=ts

I have my first show on the 27th, more info on that link.

I have posted on here before, but these new songs are mixed MUCHHHH better.

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Bellicide Du Vante
Bell's Beat Has an Ebm feel to it, right? ;D

The percussion is very repetitive. I'd try to change it up a lot, seeing how everything else just repeats itself. Or maybe change the bassline. After awhile it becomes uninteresting. It would've been funny to have thrown in a Dial-up connection sound somewhere in there seeing as the guy in the beginning asks, "What the ******** is the Internet?" I don't know what EBM really sounds like to tell you that it does.

chefetage
hello

feel free to check out, download and play the music from chef-etage on soundcloud
wide range of styles for anybody

www.soundcloud.com/chef-etage

you wont be sorry about that

regards

chef:etage
# facebook

You track Brain ******** is nice. Though, I think it would be more brain ******** if the kicks were heavier. That's just my suggestion on that one. Hörstimulanz sounds pretty cool. I like the rhythm in that one. Pretty nice.

Prelude in C Minor Remix

It was wonderful until you went all 90's aqua barbie girl on the drums. Sorry dude. I was enjoying it much more without the demi random disco funk.

Classic trance was more acidy, so I have to stick by my guns and say you missed that too. This is 90's cookiecutter right before it became all dark.

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Evolsine

It was wonderful until you went all 90's aqua barbie girl on the drums. Sorry dude. I was enjoying it much more without the demi random disco funk.

Classic trance was more acidy, so I have to stick by my guns and say you missed that too. This is 90's cookiecutter right before it became all dark.

So what do you suggest? By the way, this isn't classic trance. sweatdrop

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

This is something I just finished up and I must say, this went quite rather well in my opinion.

http://soundcloud.com/antwonious/nuclear-warfare-of-cybernetics

Same thing but in souncloud for download
Anyone noticed how broken this forum is in chrome?

... anyway. I made stuff, check it out. I'm still in love with it, so I gotta give it a few days before i decide i hate something about it. If anything, I'd say it needs more drum variation and another drop. And there's one resonation automation (heh... rhymes.. ) thats bugging me.

GlassBox - Come On

also, you see that title? most original title you ever done seen
I'm completely new to this stuff but I think i've got some good ideas, looking for sort a trance theme here I'd like you guys to check out the tracks i've made so far in particular 1,5, and 8 as I think they are the best. They all still need work but i'm at a loss as to where to go, the structured are pretty simple too but i'm just starting out so I could use any advice you guys could give me, thanks ^_^

My sound cloud.

Tipsy Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RadionStorm
I'm completely new to this stuff but I think i've got some good ideas, looking for sort a trance theme here I'd like you guys to check out the tracks i've made so far in particular 1,5, and 8 as I think they are the best. They all still need work but i'm at a loss as to where to go, the structured are pretty simple too but i'm just starting out so I could use any advice you guys could give me, thanks ^_^

My sound cloud.

I like the unique style, and the melodies are catchy. Look up how to EQ and Mix your productions. Mixing a song effects a great deal of how the listener "feels" the song, It will give your music more brilliance and depth. Right now your high,mid, and low frequencies are clashing because they haven't been mixed and or EQ'd. They whole method of mixing and EQing isnt simple and there are tons of methods, But youll get the hang of it the more you learn and youll begin to devolop your own unique method. I'm still learning how to perfect my sound. Also try adding some FXs to your sounds like fades, reverb, sweeps, deleys, ect....It also gives your song more depth and atmosphere.

Faded Subs
RadionStorm

My sound cloud.

I like the unique style, and the melodies are catchy. Look up how to EQ and Mix your productions. Mixing a song effects a great deal of how the listener "feels" the song, It will give your music more brilliance and depth. Right now your high,mid, and low frequencies are clashing because they haven't been mixed and or EQ'd. They whole method of mixing and EQing isnt simple and there are tons of methods, But youll get the hang of it the more you learn and youll begin to devolop your own unique method. I'm still learning how to perfect my sound. Also try adding some FXs to your sounds like fades, reverb, sweeps, deleys, ect....It also gives your song more depth and atmosphere.

Thanks for all the tips! I added a multiband compressor to the master channel and then played with the equalizer a bit on track 8 It does sound cleaner albeit a bit quieter.

Tipsy Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
RadionStorm
Faded Subs
RadionStorm

My sound cloud.

Thanks for all the tips! I added a multiband compressor to the master channel and then played with the equalizer a bit on track 8 It does sound cleaner albeit a bit quieter.

No problem smile Keep at it and you'll get more experience for sure.

Lop

9,550 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
http://rodrone.bandcamp.com/track/barren

More drone stuff, I'm going aim for a new EP by Christmas... Maybe even a full length!
Evolsine
Sequencer
LIVEISAY

kk

Gimmie, gimmie more. Gimmie more. Gimmie, gimmie more.
Sequencer
Evolsine
Sequencer
LIVEISAY

kk

Gimmie, gimmie more. Gimmie more. Gimmie, gimmie more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff