Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

Leviathan Anon
"That is a very silly thing to do. Selflessness gets you nothing, little bunny."

Seeing the girl unnerved by the sight of her made her smile a bit. "Though...I don't need a contract to...JUST EAT YOU!!" her face split wide open, jaw unhinging, dripping with venom, dangerously close to her face. Within her throat the screams of the souls she had devoured screamed and howled as the fires of her belly burned them away.
"What happened to getting everything on paper so no loopholes can be found?", Daenes says with a sighs, [/******** hypocrite..."
kefkadragon
-pets leviathan-

She was...pet? W-What....

The demon straightens herself to her full height, a dominating stance as she looked at the one who touched her. Her mouth was tight as she loomed over him. She raised a brow, quickly snatching the hand that touched her. "If you're going to touch me..." her lips split into a grin, forcing his hand onto her bare chest, "Then be a big boy about it."

Shadowy Hunter

10,300 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Millionaire 200
Happy Easter! classified_diedrich
Daenes and Spice Anon
Leviathan Anon
"That is a very silly thing to do. Selflessness gets you nothing, little bunny."

Seeing the girl unnerved by the sight of her made her smile a bit. "Though...I don't need a contract to...JUST EAT YOU!!" her face split wide open, jaw unhinging, dripping with venom, dangerously close to her face. Within her throat the screams of the souls she had devoured screamed and howled as the fires of her belly burned them away.
"What happened to getting everything on paper so no loopholes can be found?", Daenes says with a sighs, [/******** hypocrite..."

Her eyes turned to look at Daenes, the corner of her massive mouth turning up a bit. She turned to her, face returning to normal, "Oh hush...I don't need a contract for a spot of fun..."

Demonic Hunter

Leviathan Anon
Her eyes turned to look at Daenes, the corner of her massive mouth turning up a bit. She turned to her, face returning to normal, "Oh hush...I don't need a contract for a spot of fun..."
And now the elf looks confused, "Eating people is fun..?"
Daenes and Spice Anon
Leviathan Anon
And now the elf looks confused, "Eating people is fun..?"

((Only when they're rude emotion_awesome

Demonic Hunter

Leviathan Anon
((Only when they're rude emotion_awesome
((... Okay so what I said could be taken three ways now.))

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Daenes and Spice Anon
kefkadragon
-pets leviathan-
(... Why would you pet a demon?)

(Because it's adorable. Look at its adorable face!)

Cuddly Sweetheart

Leviathan Anon

I-I didn't say I got nothing, I said not a thing. *she makes an odd squeak shutting her eyes as Leviathan's mouth opens, she struggles against the hold on her face, being easily spooked this has tears springing to her eyes as she keeps then firmly shut*

Demonic Hunter

kefkadragon
((... Your funeral...))

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Leviathan Anon
kefkadragon
-pets leviathan-

She was...pet? W-What....

The demon straightens herself to her full height, a dominating stance as she looked at the one who touched her. Her mouth was tight as she loomed over him. She raised a brow, quickly snatching the hand that touched her. "If you're going to touch me..." her lips split into a grin, forcing his hand onto her bare chest, "Then be a big boy about it."

I like an unexpected twist. wink
-kisses her-

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Daenes and Spice Anon
kefkadragon
((... Your funeral...))

(My pet.)

Demonic Hunter

kefkadragon
(My pet.)
((Right...))

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Daenes and Spice Anon
kefkadragon
(My pet.)
((Right...))

(Come on. Pet leviathan. She loves it )

Demonic Hunter

kefkadragon
(Come on. Pet leviathan. She loves it )
((I like my hands being attached to me, thanks...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff