Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Noob

xXFurygeistXx
I'd have planted anything today if the skies had not opened up and pissed on EVERYTHING. Ah well, water is good too. I love rain, but I really want to get my cat garden established and all this rain is making it damn difficult to plant s**t. =/

awwww
your kitty is cute..
if its the one in your signature
hehe

Bashful Noob

Faizett
I would if I could afford it but the last tree I owned died. So I'll just stick to plants for right now.

awww its okay.
plants are great too! and useful.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
BubleBlue
Lol Imma just eat an apple then take the seeds and plant them o3o does that even work xD?
You will eventually have an apple tree, but since apples are extreme heterozygotes the fruit it produces will be nothing like that of the parent plant. Who knows, you might come up with a fantastic new variety.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
princess mobi diq
Ratttking
I planted a fig tree a couple weeks ago, have another one in a pot (which I'll have to bring in during winter as it is not cold-tolerant) and a rosebush yesterday.

Awesome
We have a huge fig tree and a baby one.
although i dont really like figs and the trees get covered in creepy bugs... lmao
I am so jealous - just not of the bugs, lol. My trees are still tiny. Figs are my favorite fruit but they're so expensive when I can even find them.

If you'd like, please stop by my gardening thread..

Bashful Noob

Ratttking
princess mobi diq
Ratttking
I planted a fig tree a couple weeks ago, have another one in a pot (which I'll have to bring in during winter as it is not cold-tolerant) and a rosebush yesterday.

Awesome
We have a huge fig tree and a baby one.
although i dont really like figs and the trees get covered in creepy bugs... lmao
I am so jealous - just not of the bugs, lol. My trees are still tiny. Figs are my favorite fruit but they're so expensive when I can even find them.

If you'd like, please stop by my gardening thread..

Well, they sure produce alot of fruit, sooo thats great for you heart
Thanks for the link smile

Quotable Noob

9,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
Ratttking
BubleBlue
Lol Imma just eat an apple then take the seeds and plant them o3o does that even work xD?
You will eventually have an apple tree, but since apples are extreme heterozygotes the fruit it produces will be nothing like that of the parent plant. Who knows, you might come up with a fantastic new variety.

mmm....fruits xD

Adventuring Newb

18,225 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Team Josie 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'd love to plant a tree sometime!! Think it would be a nice way to give something back to the earth,and also to the all the living things on it! smile GO GREEN AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO RECYCLE! wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff