Welcome to Gaia! ::

that turtles name is Murdle!
and i shall be this turtle, and give small children hugs! XD kinda like the easter bunny. xd

Wheezing Prophet

I'm gonna be smokey the bear.
I'm going to start a forest fire.
Thats cool!
I wish i could dress up as an animal

Beloved Nerd

Cute rofl

Wasn't Murdle a petpet's name on Neopets?
/shot

I think I'm going to dress up as the turtles in Super Mario for the next anime con lol

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
Actually that's kinda creepy. Not the dressing as a turtle thing - CUZ I heart LUVZ heart ME SOME TURTLES! - but the hugging random children thing. I mean, you don't know if their parents would approve and trust me, there are some EXTREMELY a**l-retentive people out there!! Besides, some children can be so intimidated by such costumes, and might resort to biting. BE CAREFUL! This is "EARTH DAY", not "Get Mauled By A Rabid Child Day"
EarthBoundBaby
Actually that's kinda creepy. Not the dressing as a turtle thing - CUZ I heart LUVZ heart ME SOME TURTLES! - but the hugging random children thing. I mean, you don't know if their parents would approve and trust me, there are some EXTREMELY a**l-retentive people out there!! Besides, some children can be so intimidated by such costumes, and might resort to biting. BE CAREFUL! This is "EARTH DAY", not "Get Mauled By A Rabid Child Day"

HAHA true! although this is a pretty thick suit! and i its is in a pretty hick town..lol
plus im not a ***** XD
I LIKE TURTLEZ!

Green Smoker

16,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User ImageTaps!Grabs!TURTLE HUGS!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff