Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'm lucky enough to own an N64 along with Collector's Edition OoT and the same Majora's Mask cartridge I had when I was 5.

And I don't ever see myself getting rid of these games. They're priceless.

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
I would enjoy having that game for the 3ds. Personally that is my favorite Zelda game. And if someone disagrees with me or says its a waste of time, well it would be a hell of a lot better than some other games that have come out >.>
I think it is very likely that Majora's Mask 3D will be made, seeing as OoT 3D sold about 2.7 million copies. A Majora's Mask remake would be likely to get around the same number of purchases.
Majora's Mask was my first Zelda game, and that fan trailer was just beautiful. I feel awful for not finishing the game yet.
(Of course there's still time to do so, as I only got 'my first Zelda game' earlier this year, when I won an N64 and MM cart at a party... I really missed out on consoles as a kid. sweatdrop )

An actual remake would be great; I might be tempted into buying a 3DS or Wii U for it.

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
I can just imagine how that would turn out.
Ileana the artist

I can, too. It'd be the same exact game, with the same music, just a few updated models here and there and Twilight Princess-style textures pasted onto everything.

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
Everlasting Radiance
Ileana the artist

I can, too. It'd be the same exact game, with the same music, just a few updated models here and there and Twilight Princess-style textures pasted onto everything.
Totally.

Distinct Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
it's not coming out for the 3ds, supposedly it's been stated that oot would be the only remake for the 3ds, but it might make an apperance in the future on another handheld or console someday. if anything i think nintendo might be working on an original zelda for the 3ds.

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I saw a picture of that before, but it was fan made

Skilled Hunter

8,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
m ajoras Mask would be so freaken long D: but would be fun
I would love to see this happen and I am pretty sure it will happen. There is even a website to show the demand http://operation-moonfall.org/

10,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items