Finally more!!! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
We need more Imps though!!! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 578 579 580 > >> >>> »|

Cheery Capitalist

zanpaki
00Nobody
Kokuryuu
I'm about to hurl that code and watermelon at someone D: And spill ink all over the musical notes D<

-steps on some bugs to make ink-

XD but those are my favorite ones. i can actually see those ones lmao

also, that makes me a very sad panda. they should reset those scores ); i dislike all the bartonites with 10.10's

Just imagine the look on everyone's faces if all the scores were reset. One would think the world had ended.

I would cry. Seriously D:

Cheery Capitalist

CoffeeAndSpiders
Kokuryuu
I'm about to hurl that code and watermelon at someone D: And spill ink all over the musical notes D<

I've got a score of 9.9 on the watermellon, and I haven't done the code thing since last night when it was messing up.

You've just gotta work on how you play them. biggrin

Yeah. I immediately restart the games when the code comes out xD
Byaggha
Some of the past games were glitched for a bit - specifically Don't Shoot the Hearts - so that if you DID shoot what you weren't supposed to, you'd get points added to, rather than subtracted from, 10.

Some people managed as high as a 15 on it before it got fixed. crying

Aw. That's why all those Bartons have super high scores on the board. sweatdrop

I don't know why that's allowed though. Gaia's usually firm on making sure people don't "exploit the glitches" or whatever. neutral
Kokuryuu
We've got a Duremite who had a 10.12 average, I believe XD

They HAD a 10.12 average. =/ They scored 9.98 on the games today and their average went down a bit crying . Oh well, I think it's still above 10 ;D

Friendly Trickster

Kokuryuu

Me too.

I may not have your score, Koku, but man, I have worked so hard for what I have...having to do it again, I think my wrists and fingers would kill me. xd

Sparkly Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
zanpaki
00Nobody
Kokuryuu

XD but those are my favorite ones. i can actually see those ones lmao

also, that makes me a very sad panda. they should reset those scores ); i dislike all the bartonites with 10.10's

Just imagine the look on everyone's faces if all the scores were reset. One would think the world had ended.

i would lmao. if they got a good score once they can do it again.

also, the code thing isn't speed, it's accuracy. i noticed this while playing. you type it slower you'll get an 8-10 prolly. but 1 mistake will give you a two.
Ninja_Maiden
The number code game is evil. I type as fast as I can with the number pad and I still get 2.

I think that one's still glitched crying Had to play the games till I got one without it. Even got it under seven seconds, and still....
DX I am friggen crazy....I inflated a balloon in 7 seconds >_<. biggrin Oh well, my average for day 4 is a ten now...^_^

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Sorry, back! ^^ I needed an actual spoon. The icecream scooper just wasn't going to cut it. xD
SolitudeDracogni
CoffeeAndSpiders
SolitudeDracogni

^_^ I've heard of Code Geass before, but what's it about? >_< People are telling me to watch it, but I have no idea what time it's on or anything either lol. If you wouldn't mind, a tip for that would be great too sweatdrop

It's pretty great.
It's pretty much a futuristic world where America became a place called Brutania... or at least I think it's America... Anyway, they take over like, most of the world, and the story takes place in Japan, which is now Section 11. Annnnd
There is a kid who gets this power to command anyone to do whatever he wants, but it only works one time per person... he uses this power to build up his own military force from behind the scenes and form a rebellion.
Oh, and there are Giant robots too called "nightmares" they can be pretty cool... but they're not really the main idea like in gundam.

@_@ OH EM GE! I see why my friends like that manga now. >.> I swear, I going to have to watch it now ^^. Either that or this urge is going to keep bugging me until I do. <3 That description of it sounds better than the description of my favorite Anime, Angelic Layer. ^-^ So cool.
It's on right now... But you can watch every new episode on Adultswim.com... Pretty great show. biggrin
SolitudeDracogni
DX I am friggen crazy....I inflated a balloon in 7 seconds >_<. biggrin Oh well, my average for day 4 is a ten now...^_^

Man, I hate inflate the balloon!
How do you do it so fast?!?!?

Sparkly Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
SolitudeDracogni

fer cereal? D: i can't do it in less than 15. and they always give it to me twice in a row crying the second time it takes nearly twice as long...

Distinct Gaian

Byaggha
Kokuryuu

Me too.

I may not have your score, Koku, but man, I have worked so hard for what I have...having to do it again, I think my wrists and fingers would kill me. xd

It might, however take away Barton's advantage...but yeah, that would kinda kill my poor, mouse-less fingers.

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Akima
Ninja_Maiden
The number code game is evil. I type as fast as I can with the number pad and I still get 2.

I think that one's still glitched crying Had to play the games till I got one without it. Even got it under seven seconds, and still....

User Image
I F#@&ing LOVE YOU!!! heart heart crying

Skilled Cleric

SolitudeDracogni
I don't know why but I can only get the first level in 15+ seconds. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces