Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just bought 2 imps from the Market!!

Yay!!! 0.76470588235294 76.5% [ 13 ]
Finally more!!! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
We need more Imps though!!! 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 578 579 580 > >> >>> »|

DownSight
@ Maretia: xD Because it's Durem themed?

@ SolitudeDracogni: ^^ It's good you can see some color. <3 It's better than nothing, much better. As an artist, I couldn't even begin to imagine the world without color.

^_^ Yeah, I'm VERY lucky. =/ I'm also an artist(ok, I don't do much color work, but still), and it sucks more than ever only being able to work with one eye if there's any of those colors in there, but it's better than having both. And my left eye auto-dominates so yeah I see the colors in a more gray tone, but I can still half see the colors when both my eyes are open ^^(They look uber freaky though XD. One reason why my most hated colors are green and yellow LOL).

Smitten Lunatic

00Nobody
hmmm....an interesting question i must bring up. on the leaderboard, it would appear these people have score ABOVE 10.0? how is this possible? O.o i thought 10 was the highest

User Image

If I recall, there was a glitch on one of the levels, I think the "Eat no hearts" game that gave you more than a 10, before it was fixed.
3nodding

"Laugh at him and you're undone,
But in some dreadful fashion,
Vengeance, he considers fun,
And plans it with a passion"

User Image
< - Quest thread, click eet

User Image (before late September - October, please?)
59/460k
[updates every 1k]
00Nobody
hmmm....an interesting question i must bring up. on the leaderboard, it would appear these people have score ABOVE 10.0? how is this possible? O.o i thought 10 was the highest

Couple of the games (*cough Don't Shoot the Hearts cough*) were bugged to give people extra points when they shot hearts, giving people scores of 11-13.5... that would be why ._.

Cheery Capitalist

I'm about to hurl that code and watermelon at someone D: And spill ink all over the musical notes D<

-steps on some bugs to make ink-
DownSight
@ Maretia: xD Because it's Durem themed?

@ SolitudeDracogni: ^^ It's good you can see some color. <3 It's better than nothing, much better. As an artist, I couldn't even begin to imagine the world without color.

We can pretend. XD

Friendly Trickster

Some of the past games were glitched for a bit - specifically Don't Shoot the Hearts - so that if you DID shoot what you weren't supposed to, you'd get points added to, rather than subtracted from, 10.

Some people managed as high as a 15 on it before it got fixed. crying

Distinct Gaian

DownSight
zanpaki
DownSight
Oh, what kind of icecream? : D <------ Just got Reeses Cup Icecream.

Reeses icecream? I love that stuff! In fact, I'm gonna have a bowl full right now. whee

I know! >.< [Hoards the icecream.] It's so good! It's too good to even share with my family. xD Which is why I took it all with me into my computer den and locked the door.

Nooo! It'll start to melt what you haven't eaten, and it will never be the same again!
...sounds like something I'd do if my sister were home. xd

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I am in love with the imps! heart heart But I can't even afford one of them right now. sweatdrop

Good luck everyone, and go Durem!! ^^

Sparkly Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kokuryuu
I'm about to hurl that code and watermelon at someone D: And spill ink all over the musical notes D<

XD but those are my favorite ones. i can actually see those ones lmao

also, that makes me a very sad panda. they should reset those scores ); i dislike all the bartonites with 10.10's
CoffeeAndSpiders
SolitudeDracogni

^_^ I've heard of Code Geass before, but what's it about? >_< People are telling me to watch it, but I have no idea what time it's on or anything either lol. If you wouldn't mind, a tip for that would be great too sweatdrop

It's pretty great.
It's pretty much a futuristic world where America became a place called Brutania... or at least I think it's America... Anyway, they take over like, most of the world, and the story takes place in Japan, which is now Section 11. Annnnd
There is a kid who gets this power to command anyone to do whatever he wants, but it only works one time per person... he uses this power to build up his own military force from behind the scenes and form a rebellion.
Oh, and there are Giant robots too called "nightmares" they can be pretty cool... but they're not really the main idea like in gundam.

@_@ OH EM GE! I see why my friends like that manga now. >.> I swear, I going to have to watch it now ^^. Either that or this urge is going to keep bugging me until I do. <3 That description of it sounds better than the description of my favorite Anime, Angelic Layer. ^-^ So cool.

Cheery Capitalist

We've got a Duremite who had a 10.12 average, I believe XD

Distinct Gaian

00Nobody
Kokuryuu

XD but those are my favorite ones. i can actually see those ones lmao

also, that makes me a very sad panda. they should reset those scores ); i dislike all the bartonites with 10.10's

Just imagine the look on everyone's faces if all the scores were reset. One would think the world had ended.

Smitten Lunatic

User Image

ninja

"Laugh at him and you're undone,
But in some dreadful fashion,
Vengeance, he considers fun,
And plans it with a passion"

User Image
< - Quest thread, click eet

User Image (before late September - October, please?)
59/460k
[updates every 1k]
Kokuryuu

I've got a score of 9.9 on the watermellon, and I haven't done the code thing since last night when it was messing up.

You've just gotta work on how you play them. biggrin

Skilled Cleric

The number code game is evil. I type as fast as I can with the number pad and I still get 2.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff