Welcome to Gaia! ::

You walk through the dark night in the town of Durem. In the distance, a flickering light can be seen. Curious, you stroll down the dark alley until you are close enough to the light to see its source. It appears to be a small bar; with a sign hanging that reads "Blood Bath Bar". Intrigued by the gloomy sign, you enter the bar. The inside is definitely more lively that the out. It is filled with people, of all species, and is quite active. The sound of many conversations at once can be heard easily. Over to the left is a bar, swarmed by drunks. Other than that, it appeared to be an open floor, with several couches lining the wall. Shrugging, you take a few more steps in. Why would you enter such a place? Well... why not?

'Tis a roleplay! It's a simple bar, and all species are allowed. ^^ A few rules, though;

oo1. Please use proper grammar and spelling! D0nt sp3@k lyk t1s!!11!
oo2. No flaming. >.> It's a roleplay thread, seriously, don't take insults to your character personally
oo3. Romance and fighting is allowed, but keep everything to PG-13. And no all-powerful people. D;
oo4. Don't ignore people, that's just mean
oo5. Have fun! That's why this thread was made!
Duckeh stood behind the counter, trying to clean a cup with a dirty rag. Her black hair partly fell over her face, but she blew the loose strands back. Her red eyes looked up and scanned the area, watching a new person walk in. Great, more people to be drunks. She thought to herself. Laughing softly, she rolled her eyes. A drunk collapsed on the counter. Disgusted, she pushed him away with her pinky finger. "Ew, gross, I touched the drunk" She growled angrily.

((I has to go now, but try to keep the thread alive. ^^))

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
((I must be a part of this, but I never roleplay myself. It alright that I'm using one of my characters?))

At the far end of the bar, a man in rather queer attire roared out the words to a rather raunchy song. His dirty blonde hair was pulled back into a matted ponytail, and the tattered tricorne on his head looked as if it had seen better days. His face was unshaven, and his blue eyes were heavy, despite his show of merriment. His blue coat was all but rags, covering a yellowed linen shirt. Shabby brown pants that looked like they had seen better days and a pair of worm leather boots completed the ensemble.

"--a pirate's life fer...whazzat last line be? Agh, ne'er mind. Ain't worth th' trouble t' remember anywho." he downed the last of his beer--his first one of the night, even--and watched in a sort of haze as he sat the mug down. "Pfft, now tha's a shame, there. Last bit o' beer gone, an' ain't a good idea fer me t' have n'more." He surveyed the bar.

"Oi! Any o' ye landlubbers be willin' t' buy me a drink? Seems I run out o' money, an' a man's got to get his courage back before facin' th' high seas again."

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Akito walked in and sniffed the air. Her nose crinkled a bit at the smell. She walked up to the bar and sat down.

Sparkly Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
((I don't play myself either.))

A young man sat at a table not too far from the bar. His features were delicate, accentuated by just the right amount of rouge. More stunning than the rouge, though, was his hair, a pure snowy white. There was a glass of red wine in front of him, but it hadn't been touched. His blue eyes were upon the man of the sea as he lost himself in his alcohol.

Now's my chance, he thought, standing up. I don't think he'd mind losing a little blood. He's so drunk he might not even feel it...

He took a seat beside the man and smiled. "A... beer, was it?"

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
The sailor jumped a little at the sudden voice coming from the man beside him. "Cor, ye're fancy! Beer's what I been after. Ye offerin' t' buy me one, stranger?" He laughed, harshly, but not without humor. "I reckon I best tell ye who ye're buying drinks fer, afore we continue." The shabby man threw him a casual salute and tipped his hat.

"Ye're speaking with th' Captain Damien la Croix, master o' th' vessel The Angel, what be restin' at this very moment quite a ways away from where ye find me." A dark shadow came over him as he continued. "And that...that be my problem."
(( Sounds like fun ))

Lennie was sitting at an empty table toying with her bloody eye patch. The only thing that stopped her doing this was the drunk singing pirate type person that was requesting gold for more beer. Her good eye narrowed as she saw another man approach him. Finally, something interesting. She thought as he good eye narrowed and she crammed her hands into her pockets.

Sparkly Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
"A beer for him. Nothing for me." He pushed the pay toward the bartender and turned back to Damien. "My name is Aurelio Horne. Your problem..? That's unfortunate. Just how far away is she?"

Aurelio licked his lips, then silently scolded himself for endangering his rouge. He was just so thirsty. How he wished he could get the same enjoyment from wine that he used to, but it was as useless to his body now as it was to his tastebuds. He only ever ordered anything for himself so as not to stand out.

Well, hopefully it won't be much longer...

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Damien sighed, stretching out dramatically as he began to weave his tale for his newfound audience.

"As far as ye can get. She's in th' Isla Gambino, with me first mate." He spread his arms wide to try to convey the sense of loss he felt, but only succeeded in falling off his stool. "Oof! Well, don't that beat all?" He grinned up from the floor.
((Normally don't play myself, but I can be arsed to try and prod and poke at any of my characters to try and fit them to the setting.))
Drawn in by the noise and activity in an otherwise quiet an secluded corner of the back allies of Durem, a figure paused at the entrance, thumbs hooked into the doubled belts at her waist. Letting her shades slip down her nose slightly so she had an unobscured view, she glanced about, eager green eyes taking in the scene, ears perked and panning about, tail swishing idly behind her. A rather well-dressed, elegant sort of fellow sitting by himself at a small table caught her eye, though mostly for the unusual color of his hair. 'Well there's something you don't see every day,' Luna thought, shrugging her little poptop jacket up a bit, smiling as she felt the weight of the katana slung between her shoulderblades, 'I wonder if he'd be opposed to a little company.'

Just as she started to take a step towards him, she saw the man zero in on the pirate-looking man in the tatty clothing at the bar, then rise to his feet and join him. Seeing the pirate-fellow start at the gentleman's presence, then the two of them starting to talk, she surmised they were just meeting then. 'Heh, guess maybe he doesn't. Let's go give him a little more.' Boots clomping on the wooden floor, Luna made her way over and planted herself on the free stool to the gentleman's other side, ordering a cola from the barkeep before turning to grin at Aurelio and Damien. "Hey there, ya come here often? My name's Luna, what's-" She stopped short, starting at Damien's sudden drop to the floor. "Geez, man, you alright? Here, lemme give you a hand up." Scooting off her stool, she bent slightly and extend a hand to the now-prone pirate.
*CHew's on wooden table in the corner*

Versatile Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Firestarter 200
Damien stared at the extended hand for a moment before realizing that he was expected to take it. He did so, and allowed himself to be pulled up. He flashed a grin at the newcomer.

"Not often a man like me's the one being rescued." All traces of his prior accent were gone, the Captain having instantly adopted his more formal tone of speech in the presence of a lady. "Many thanks, milady. I'd offer to buy you a drink, but I had to be offered the one I have." He turned his attention back to the man who'd bought him a drink.

"Aurelio, was it? Thanks again for that drink."

((EDIT:: Frick, I'm exhausted. I'll be back on later. Pix, Luna, treat Damien as if he passed out on you or something.))

Sparkly Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Aurelio was about to offer his hand to the fallen pirate when a foxgirl did so instead. "Oh, ah... you're welcome, quite welcome." He looked the girl over and smiled. "Yes, I'm Aurelio. I could buy you a drink as well if you'd like one, miss." His sincerity was faux, however. Unless she happened to be as easily drunk as Damien was, she was probably going to be an obstacle, and his thirst was really starting to get to him.
Lennie shrugged and turned away to stare at the empty cup on her table. She froze as she felt a sharp pain as the white square over her eye turned a dark red color. With a sigh Lennie dug into her pockets until she pulled out a small first aid kit. With care she pulled off the bloody one and a few drops of blood fell onto her table. She quickly opened the kit and grabbed a wad of gauze and a new patch. With careful haste she placed the gauze over her eye and secured the new eye patch. "That should keep you in check for now." She muttered as she put away the kit and used a white cloth to clean up the blood and wrapped it around the old patch before she shoved the whole bloody mess into her pocket.
Hauling Damien to his feet, Luna raised an eyebrow at his sudden eloquence, one ear dropping to the side slightly in disbelief, but she decided to play along for the time being, giving him a grin that showed off her little fox-fangs. "Perhaps not, but I've always been more inclined to be the rescuer than the rescued." Seeing Damien seated again, Luna returned to her own barside perch, a hand unconsciously brushing down her skirt where it had poofed up. Giving Aurelio a grin too, she gave him a nod in greeting. "Nice to meet you, Aurelio. My name's Luna, as I was saying before your friend there took his spill. As for the drink, I've already got my cola," she said, retrieving said beverage and taking a bit of a sip, grinning at him again, "'Sides, never been too much for alcohol, I find beer kinda gross and the same goes for wine, though I'm pretty fond of saké oddly enough. You come here often?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff