Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Dragon

Thanks Uncle Kenny for all your hard work.

Enduring Friend

7,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
lol i broke thread to
mana of the glass moon
we broke the thread tool! XD thanks for the event, Kenny! I'll be sure and nab the items I missed, tomorrow!

Rich Risk-Taker

11,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Luck of the Draw 50
i was granted Ethelos but now it missing from my invo why

Luddypop's Fav

Devoted Husband

16,725 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
I didn't get my Ethelos XC
Second to last post c:

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

It seems like I'm not the only one who didn't get their Ethelos.
My Post is Here
The event was fun, even if it did feel rushed.
I seemed to have missed getting the esca-something-huge-a**-dragon item? I don't know if i should even still be posting here, sorry...

Eloquent Phantom

16,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
First off, happy (belated) birthday, Kenny!
Second, after a bit of waiting most of my items were granted; I have at least one of everything except Ethelos. My post is here.
And finally, was I supposed to get multiples of some of those items? Because I have 5 from Pyvern, Michisaurus, and Pepperex, 3 from Faywing Pocketdrake, and 2 from Reaptor and Gem2koo...I only posted once in each of those threads, so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or intentional.
Thanks for all the hard work getting these item grants out!

EDIT: Just checked my inventory today (Monday) and Ethelos has arrived. Thanks again!
Hi, I'm hoping you guys are still working on this? Still only missing Ethelos. Thanks. heart

Shadowy Businesswoman

Uncle Kenny
Those pesky dragons seem to have withheld some of their riches and failed to give out rewards to some. If you posted in one of the threads and didn't receive the reward for that thread, please first double check your inventory to make sure it's not there now and if it's not then make a post in here with a link to your post in the thread you need to be rewarded for.

I WILL be checking to make sure you did actually post so please do NOT post here and try to scam your way into a free item. That's not a nice thing to do sad

Once we've handled your post, we'll strikeout the text in it so if you see that happen and haven't received a message, check your inventory and the item should be there.

NOTE: Ebonscald's thread had so many posts that it actually broke the tool that I created to grant out the items for this event, whoops sweatdrop I did write a new script to go through and grant those items out though so if you were waiting on it, please check to see if it's there now before posting in here.

Update 5/3
So, it looks like the posting glitches have affected a lot more than I was expecting. With the end of the event drawing near, I imagine another wave of people will get skipped for the grants so be sure to point them in the direction of this thread so we can get them the items they deserve. I've drafted the help of several artists and admins to help me out in getting the grants out but there are a lot of you so please stay patient while we work through the giant list that this has become. Also, it's my birthday and I already had tickets to see Ironman so once I'm back from that I'll be back to help get you items. Sit tight, we WILL get the items to you, it may just take some time.

Update 5/4
First, Ironman 3 was amazing, I encourage all of you to go see it. Second, due to the overwhelming number of missed grants, I'm working on a way to go back through the threads and figure out who didn't get a grant when they should have. I'll update again Monday once I can run it by the others and make sure I'm not going crazy.

Thanks,
Kenny

Happy Birthday, glad you enjoyed Iron Man 3.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
I too seem to have missed Etholos.

I posted here

Strange that that dragon is the one getting so many errors.

Well thanks all your hard work.

And Happy Birthday.

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Am I to late to post? smile

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Has anyone heard back from the staff about whether the multiple grants are a glitch? I posted multiple times in each thread, but each person is still only awarded one per thread, correct? So any more than that would be a glitch?

Omnipresent Shade

14,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
I have some missed items but how do i link & find my posts???

Desirable Genius

11,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
ice_alchemist_inu

You sure are! I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Oh wait, I totally am. I'm missing the cute baby dragon Etholos

I think they are working on something for monday, so we should just wait patiently. ... I hate patiently.

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
WhatWouldKratosDo
ice_alchemist_inu

You sure are! I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Oh wait, I totally am. I'm missing the cute baby dragon Etholos

I think they are working on something for monday, so we should just wait patiently. ... I hate patiently.

Lol it's ok if I am smile

And patiently is over rated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas