Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Pirate

Those pesky dragons seem to have withheld some of their riches and failed to give out rewards to some. If you posted in one of the threads and didn't receive the reward for that thread, please first double check your inventory to make sure it's not there now and if it's not then make a post in here with a link to your post in the thread you need to be rewarded for.

I WILL be checking to make sure you did actually post so please do NOT post here and try to scam your way into a free item. That's not a nice thing to do sad

Once we've handled your post, we'll strikeout the text in it so if you see that happen and haven't received a message, check your inventory and the item should be there.

NOTE: Ebonscald's thread had so many posts that it actually broke the tool that I created to grant out the items for this event, whoops sweatdrop I did write a new script to go through and grant those items out though so if you were waiting on it, please check to see if it's there now before posting in here.

Update 5/3
So, it looks like the posting glitches have affected a lot more than I was expecting. With the end of the event drawing near, I imagine another wave of people will get skipped for the grants so be sure to point them in the direction of this thread so we can get them the items they deserve. I've drafted the help of several artists and admins to help me out in getting the grants out but there are a lot of you so please stay patient while we work through the giant list that this has become. Also, it's my birthday and I already had tickets to see Ironman so once I'm back from that I'll be back to help get you items. Sit tight, we WILL get the items to you, it may just take some time.

Update 5/4
First, Ironman 3 was amazing, I encourage all of you to go see it. Second, due to the overwhelming number of missed grants, I'm working on a way to go back through the threads and figure out who didn't get a grant when they should have. I'll update again Monday once I can run it by the others and make sure I'm not going crazy.

Thanks,
Kenny

Friendly Vet

39,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Hi Kenny!

I never got the item for posting in Pepperex's thread. Here is the link to my post.

Thanks for working so late to do this! heart

Spoopy Specter

Hopefully no one will have that problem.... Or at least not too many > w <

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
we broke the thread tool! XD thanks for the event, Kenny! I'll be sure and nab the items I missed, tomorrow!

Sugary Gaian

Uncle Kenny
User Image
♥ Was able to post on NPC Milkbunodon's thread but I still dont have my horns. :'c

EDIT - Thank you! Uncle Kenny~!

Wealthy Genius

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
Niccolo Ammaniti

Your avatar....

Spoopy Specter

Impulsive Button Pusher
Niccolo Ammaniti

Your avatar....

sexy, ja? wink

Dangerous Gaian

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
I didn't receive the item from Milkbunodon. Post is HERE. Thanks! =3

Big Member

Uncle Kenny

I never got the item even if I posted on Gem2koo's thread. Here's proof that I posted.

Hope I get my horns after this.

Wealthy Genius

11,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
Niccolo Ammaniti

Ja wohl
i never got the item for this post made in a thread created by [NPC] Gem2koo

Ghost Buster

i didn't get milkbunodon horns from the second milkbunodon topic
here is my single post

Draconian Pawn

Question, Uncle Kenny. Does it count as long as you posted before the thread closed? Or must you have posted before the number was generated by another poster?
And how do we link to the thread in our posts? (seems obvious to most, but I've never created a link on this site before, forgive my ignorance sweatdrop )

Lonely Player

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dragons-be-here/the-dragon-is-slain/t.85790119_300/#300

I didn't get Pepperex's item

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces