Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I have apparently missed some episodes. (I didn't have cable for a long time and I thought I had got caught up, but I could be wrong...)
What the heck happened to Pond? I just watched an episode a few nights ago and I saw something about Pond going into labor.
When did she even get pregnant?

--
I think this episode played over a week ago so I don't think this is a spoiler. Actually, it might have been a lot older. I don't remember if my DVR was set to record first run or repeats too or if I had selected that one to record...

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
klein_eine
I have apparently missed some episodes. (I didn't have cable for a long time and I thought I had got caught up, but I could be wrong...)
What the heck happened to Pond? I just watched an episode a few nights ago and I saw something about Pond going into labor.
When did she even get pregnant?

--
I think this episode played over a week ago so I don't think this is a spoiler. Actually, it might have been a lot older. I don't remember if my DVR was set to record first run or repeats too or if I had selected that one to record...

Got Angel'ed to a time-locked past.

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
could you message me and tell me all about the episode prior to that one about how that even happened?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff