Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
User Image

The thread by which we entertain ourselves until we have new Doctor Who to talk about. Post silly memes, videos, music, or what ever else dematerializes your Tardis. Talk about whatever, but keep it fun, so we can come here whenever we need a pick me up. mrgreen

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
I'll start us off with a couple of happy songs. biggrin

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
Singing Daleks...

(I couldn't get the video to work, so just in case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOqn8FxuyFs

And on an unrelated note...
User Image
I-Stole-the-TARDIS
I couldn't get the video to work, so just in case

It seems like the previous YouTube links aren't working now, too.

I-Stole-the-TARDIS
And on an unrelated note...
User Image

I didn't realize it was Tennant's suit, but it is not surprising as Capaldi's Doctor has been famous for his comments and actions that harken back to his other selves. . .

Like, Jellybabies. . .

User Image

Spoon. . .

User Image

Yoyo. . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
Kizu-Ato
It seems like the previous YouTube links aren't working now, too.

Yeah. I think the site issues are affecting it. I'll check again once they clear those up. xp

never fails to make me laugh!

Space Werewolf

cuntagion

The behind-the-scenes thing for that (which runs longer than CoFD itself) is worth watching. ...well, at least watch Jonathan Pryce. And Steven Moffat.

Space Werewolf

So how are you all coping with Series 8 being over?

I've added at least three or four Peter Capaldi-focused Tumblrs to my dash. Oops.

edit: +1 Michelle Gomez tumblr now emotion_facepalm

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
Wildervast

I've added at least three or four Peter Capaldi-focused Tumblrs to my dash. Oops.

They've started running Sherlock on BBCA, and since I had not had a convenient way to watch it previously, I'm taking the opportunity. I didn't know if I would like it, because I'm not usually fond of modernized versions of classic literature, but I think it's going to fill the void quite nicely. At the very least I'll see what all the rage is about, and maybe find some nice things to say about Moffat for a change. rofl

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

I-Stole-the-TARDIS
Wildervast

They've started running Sherlock on BBCA, and since I had not had a convenient way to watch it previously, I'm taking the opportunity. I didn't know if I would like it, because I'm not usually fond of modernized versions of classic literature, but I think it's going to fill the void quite nicely. At the very least I'll see what all the rage is about, and maybe find some nice things to say about Moffat for a change. rofl

Sherlock is actually quite good. Moffat cowrites it with Mark Gratiss too, so that's a plus.

At any rate, I just switched my avi to this cosplay and I might keep it for a while, I don't know yet. I'm still trying to collect some other fandom-related stuff, too.

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
xx Saph
I-Stole-the-TARDIS
Wildervast

Sherlock is actually quite good. Moffat cowrites it with Mark Gratiss too, so that's a plus.

At any rate, I just switched my avi to this cosplay and I might keep it for a while, I don't know yet. I'm still trying to collect some other fandom-related stuff, too.
Nice job on the avi. I love how you got him leaning on the Tardis. emotion_awesome

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

I-Stole-the-TARDIS
xx Saph
I-Stole-the-TARDIS
Wildervast

Nice job on the avi. I love how you got him leaning on the Tardis. emotion_awesome

Thanks :3 I like your Missy avi as well. I saw the one you had in the arena and though that was pretty cool too

Party Member

Wildervast
cuntagion

The behind-the-scenes thing for that (which runs longer than CoFD itself) is worth watching. ...well, at least watch Jonathan Pryce. And Steven Moffat.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

they're not breasts
they detect etheric beam emissions and... everything.

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
The last part of this gave me a chuckle.

User Image

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

I-Stole-the-TARDIS

That made me laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items