• Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I want to see if anyone would like to RP with me 3nodding
You can use.......
An O.C
The Ninth, Tenth or Eleventh Doctor
The Ninth, Tenth and Eleventh's Companion
An Enime (Daleks, Cybermen etc, etc)
First you will have to post a profile of your O.C and If I approve you can start to RP!
Enjoi!
Profile!
Name:
Nickname/Alias:
Build:
Clothes:
Hair color & style:
Eye color: 
Skin color:
Personality:
Power& Abilities(if any):
Weapons(if any):
Home town:
Race:
Orientation:
Tattoos or scars:
Allegiance(Good,Evil,Neutral):
Unusual features: 
Hobbies:
Family:
Character relationships:  
Theme song:
Personal quote:  
If you need to add anything else then do.
I do not own Doctor who or this profile base, as I found it on deviantART

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name: Ryunnasilvianatoniaetundrari
Nickname/Alias: The General, Tonia
DOB: ?????
Build: fairly petite
Clothes: a black button up tee shirt, a black skirt, black fishnets, black combat boots, a white crovat with a purple rose
Hair color & style: short messy light pink hair
Eye color:  blue-green
Skin color: peach
Personality: kinda snarky, loyal, sassy, loud, sometimes mumbles and you can't understand her
Power& Abilities(if any): Not really
Weapons(if any): a sonic pistol and a sonic machine gun
Home town: N/A
Race: Galifreyan
Nationality:Galifrey
Orientation: Bi
Tattoos or scars: an odd tribal tattoo thing on her back
Allegiance(Good,Evil,Neutral): Good
Unusual features: N/A
Hobbies: sitting in her T.A.R.D.I.S like ship
Dislikes: Daleks, Weeping Angels, Cybermen
Family: N/A
Character relationships: Friends with The Doctor
Theme song: From Shadows (Rwby)
Personal quote: "How Wonderfull"
http://hetalia-fan-girl-88.deviantart.com/art/The-General-395731285?ga_submit_new=10:1381092994&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1 ((What she looks like ewe. Just copy the URL))
Oh my,
Can I take an OC companion?!!!

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah of course! ewe whee
Name: Skylar Pierce
Nickname/Alias: Sky
DOB: December 15,
Build: Average height
Clothes: Something like this
Hair color & style: Ginger-ish/blondish naturally curly
Eye color: Green
Skin color: errm...olive
Personality: Pretty nice and almost always sarcastic. Has a habit of rolling her eyes a lot. It's easy to see though she cares for others. She has a little motto she says: if you play nice, I'll be nicer. If you play rough, I'll be rougher. And yeah, she has the cold part of her that she lets lose only to people who don't deserve her 'niceness'.
Power& Abilities(if any): She's a gymnast! if that counts
Weapons(if any): She has pepper spray, always, if that counts too^^
Home town: London
Race: English/British
Nationality: Kind of mixed since she travels a lot but she was born in France so Franco
Orientation:She's pretty straight...
Tattoos or scars: She got a secret tattoo that says 'I believe in selfless acts of bravery' around her wrist/arm kind of.
Allegiance(Good,Evil,Neutral): Good
Unusual features: None
Hobbies: Rolling her eyes, finding out new deserts out there, stretching her flexibility limits, reading, listening to music, video games
Likes: Deserts, chocolate, music,being independent, practicing her gymnastics moves,and traveling
Dislikes: Rude people, ill-mannered people, being confused, and bitter things
Family: Blue Pierce (yes, Blue, thats her older brother)
Bella Pierce (mother)
Character relationships: Companion of the General! (if thats okay)
Theme song: "Something like a Party" School Girls
Personal quote: "If you play nice, I'll be nicer. If you play rough, I'll play rougher"
"I believe in selfless acts of bravery"

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
She sounds awesome!
[Approved whee ]
Yaay!
Do we start or wait for others to join?

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((I say the others can join later because starting off with a bunch of Doctors and Companions would be odd whee ))
General's POV: "Hmm. Odd I thought that the Doctor got rid of the plasmavore.....odd" I mumbled walking around downtown London searching for an odd happening. I then bumped into someone and my hat almost fell off my pink hair "Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention"
Skylar was hurrying through the crowds of London, trying not to be late for her job at the gymnasim. Someone bumped into her and immediately Sky was ready to turn grumpy the dawrf on them but after hearing an apology she looked up and smiled, "Oh it's fine. It was partially my fault also. Oh..." she fixed the girl's hat, "Sorry."

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Thank you~ I'm sorry for the question but have you seen someone around who looks at people hungrily? Like they want to drink their blood? Not a vampire......somthing different" She asks fixing the gun strapped to her back
Skylar eyed the strapped gun warily and shrugged, "I didn't, but if there was I wouldn't have noticed either," she said, considering when she was in a hurry all she did was look at the ground to avoid people distracting her, "Are you the police?" Right after that qustion her phone rang with hysterical kids in the background. She spoke with the person for a while and looked at the girl she bumped into, "I think one of my colleauges found the...blood-hungry thing."

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The General laughed "I guess you can say that. Sorry for bumping into you....what was your name?" She asked smiling
Skylar looked at the girl curiously, wondering what her answer meant. At the question of her name, Sky replied, "What's yours?" She got a call from one of the workers at the gymnasim. She picked up and started aplogizing for being late but the worker on the other line was telling Skylar to take care of her trainees because there was a weird looking stalker looking around hungrily. After hanging up, Skylar smiled back at the girl and said, "By the way, think you might want to come with me."

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"And why is that?" She asked tilting her head slightly "Ooo! Is it about someone who is walking around hungrily? How wonderfull! Show me where it is!" she said bouncing happily
Skylar nodded, "Yeah, just follow me," she said started walking occasionally looking back over her shoulder to peek at the nameless person who had a weird looking gun and hadn't really confirmed to be a cop. And here I am showing here where a bunch of little kids are... "Hey...you never told me your name."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff