Welcome to Gaia! ::

All things everything
Skylar laughed lightly, "If only that were true," she said referring to being Shaakespeare's cousin. Then maybe she could rewrite his plays and make a least one character live. She looked at the General, "Who's the Doctor? You mentioned him or her before."

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"The Doctor is a friend of mine. He is all about protecting the world and sacrificing himself if needed." She sighs but goes up to Shakespear and pokes his shoulder "Mister Shakespear. I am The General, The Doctor's friend" she said smiling
"Oh," Skylar said quietly and wento deep thought, only comming out of her thoughts when she heard the General speaking to Shakespeare. Suddenly she was cousious of seeming mature and making a good impression.

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The General smiled as she talked to Shakespear but froze when she saw an Angel statue "W-when and where did you get that? Because that is a Weeping Angel or The Lonely Assasins." She said as she threw a trunk at it
Sky looked at the general, totally confused. But she had a feeling something was going to happen, "What is it?"

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"There is a reason they are called the lonely assasins. You blink and you die." she says in a scarrily serious tone, looking right into Skylar's green eyes
Skylar felt her face getting hot but she was trying to not look away from the General who had spooked Sky a bit by the 'don't blink' thing.

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Are there more?" Shakespear shook his head and The General sighed in releaf "Good. Those things are evil"
Skylar looked away, blinking finally. She didn't how it was possible for the angel to kill you or how exactly the sulptures had made the statues deadly

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Anyhow, should we go claim our seats Skylar?" she asks smiling
"Hm? Oh yes!" Skylar looked at Shakespeare wishing she could take a picture with her phone. Speaking of phones, she looked the General wide eyed, "Wha...what happens to the present, well, my present if I'm here and my family's..well...there?" she asked.

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Hmm? Oh it will be the same time as it was when we left...........mostly."
"Mostly...?" Skylar sat next to the General, trying to dismiss the worry in her mind.

AmberEmma's Waifu

Thieving Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Yeah. When The Doctor and his first companion, Rose went through time they were gone for a year"
Skylar's eyes widened, "No, no, no, no. I cant be gone that long; my dad's going to die of starvation..." Sky could think of a htousand things tht could go wrong without her. She mistakenly looked at the angel aand blinked. (dun dun duuunnn)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff