Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
tldr but i watched it on my comp., and it wasn't rly all dat bad, had some humor here and there, well i actually liked it regardless if it was good or bad lol ^^

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
I was a little disappointed.
I knew it was a bit much to expect, but as soon as I found out they were dreaming, I had this crazy hope that they would wake up and none of the season finale would have happened. That it would still be some elaborate scheme of Missy's, and that Danny would still be alive, and that Clara would LEAVE already and they could live happily ever after and all that.

Of course, then I thought when we got old lady Clara, that would be the end of her. Alas, she is with us yet.

I just hope their dynamic improves next season, and that the several loose ends from last season get tied up eventually. Orson Pink had to come from somewhere, after all.

Otherwise, the premise was good, and Santa and the elves were fun. Especially how the Doctor kind of had it in for Santa. rofl
It makes you wonder what happened to Professor Albert. . .

- is there a Dream Crab running around Earth somewhere?

Or do the dream crabs die when their hosts die?

Or was Professor Albert part of the dream? (the 4th manual could be a red herring)

Or does it mean that the good Doctor will again face the Dream Crabs on Earth again?

Or will Danny Pink walk through the doors of the TARDIS at the end of next season, ala Bobby Ewing in "Dallas", proclaiming, "You won't believe the dream I just had."

Eternal Supporter

All I can say, I enjoyed the episode.
I wish it ended with old Clara. That would have been soooo good.

I was so excited that there was hope of a new companion too!
I know I am late for this but, when I first saw the Christmas special I was up a wall and excited. When i finished it, I was questioning if I was awake or a dream with in a dream. What freaked me out was that the night before I actually had a dream within a dream.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff