Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

Downloading it right now!!!! Can't wait!!!!! So fricken excited. WHOVIANS UNITE!!

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Watched it on TV, not as exciting as they made it to be with the bits of trailers. But it was enjoyable nonetheless. smile

Shy Gaian

Platonic Purple Panda
Watched it on TV, not as exciting as they made it to be with the bits of trailers. But it was enjoyable nonetheless. smile

Haven't even seen the Trailer but it can't be as bad as some of the newer episodes -.-

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Darkcon206
Platonic Purple Panda

Haven't even seen the Trailer but it can't be as bad as some of the newer episodes -.-

Well if you haven't seen it yet I hope you enjoy it when you do!
The Christmas special was meh. Especially towards the end. Also, I'm not so sure I'm feeling Capaldi. He's one hell of a seasoned actor but I can't put my finger on what it is I'm not enjoying about his performance/interpretation of the Doctor. I may just be completely biased as a Matt Smith fan. Anyway, the special was interesting and enjoyable none the less, but it doesn't beat last year's show IMO

Shy Gaian

ethemuenstercheese
The Christmas special was meh. Especially towards the end. Also, I'm not so sure I'm feeling Capaldi. He's one hell of a seasoned actor but I can't put my finger on what it is I'm not enjoying about his performance/interpretation of the Doctor. I may just be completely biased as a Matt Smith fan. Anyway, the special was interesting and enjoyable none the less, but it doesn't beat last year's show IMO

Me too....Idk what it is but I just doesn't live up to Matt smith or Davids performance as The Doctor. I like Capaldi, he is great but it just doesn't feel right. I think Jenna Coleman is brilliant though!!! I wish she could have met 10 xD Imagine the banter between those two.

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I really liked it. Personally, It might beat Christmas Carol for my fave Christmas special. If not, it's at least in second place.

Shy Gaian

The Telekinetic Toad
I really liked it. Personally, It might beat Christmas Carol for my fave Christmas special. If not, it's at least in second place.

Omg!! I love your sig, xDD I thought it was pretty good. I liked when Santa burst in with the toy robots and stuff lolol
Darkcon206
ethemuenstercheese

Me too....Idk what it is but I just doesn't live up to Matt smith or Davids performance as The Doctor. I like Capaldi, he is great but it just doesn't feel right. I think Jenna Coleman is brilliant though!!! I wish she could have met 10 xD Imagine the banter between those two.

Didn't she meet 10 in The Day of the Doctor or was it Karen Gillian that was in that special? Haha, I would have loved to see a build on the relationship between Tennant and Colman. So many good fillers and moments of comic relief could only come from that!
I liked it, but. . .

It should have ended with 'old' Clara. . .the line about second chances and Clara returning for next season really was a let-down. . .

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Darkcon206
The Telekinetic Toad

Omg!! I love your sig, xDD I thought it was pretty good. I liked when Santa burst in with the toy robots and stuff lolol

Thanks!

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
It was okay ... Moffat all over.

I did like all the references back to Tennant's Doctor, though. (Spoilers!!)

Space Werewolf

I liked it. Of course it got pretty smarmy, but I expected that.

I'm not unhappy that Clara isn't leaving, but I was looking forward to someone else. I actually liked the fake-out ending with old Clara more than the real ending. Maybe we'll get more people in the TARDIS during season 9.

The Wallmasters dream crabs were a cool idea, but at the very end: what about that lady who was with her family in broad daylight IRL? What if someone had come to talk to her a minute earlier? "Dinner's ready, Grandm-AAAGH WHAT'S ON YOUR FACE?!"

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dorian_Archer
It was okay ... Moffat all over.

I did like all the references back to Tennant's Doctor, though. (Spoilers!!)

What were the references to 10? I don't think I caught them.

Sugary Daredevil

I just saw it
it was amazing 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out