<3 </3

Which avatar do you like best?

Matt Smith 0.16 16.0% [ 4 ]
David Tennant 0.44 44.0% [ 11 ]
Christopher Eccleston 0.4 40.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]

Borrisss's Boyfriend

Newbie Gaian

Well hello there everyone! This post will be my very first time posting on the forums, and a good way to kick it off I thought, would be to share a few Doctor Who cosplay outfits with you guys! So here goes.

(I will edit this post if/when I make some more Doctor Who outfits. Feed back would be great!)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doctor Who (11) Matt Smith Outfit:

Hairs - Guy's Swoop Brown (Dark)
Eyes - Inquisitive Eyes Brown (Changable to suit your liking)
Mouth - Mouth 49
Skin - Human C Potion
Shirt - White Button Down Shirt
Glasses - Optional (If you can find some)
Tie - Classy Red Bow Tie
Jacket - Brown Zoot Suit Carlango
Pants - Dark Vinyl Strap Pants
Shoes - Dark Footwear
Sonic Screwdriver - The Dandy Time Traveler (Deus Ex Device)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor Who (10) David Tennant Outfit:

Hair - Guy's rift brown
Eyes - Monae Eyes Black or Contemplative Eyes Black
Mouth - Mouth 2
Skin - Human C Potion
Shirt - White Zoot Suit Shirt
Glasses - Black Scene Glasses
Tie - Red Tie
Jacket - Blue Corduroy Jacket
Jeans - Rough Blue Jeans or Blue Corduroy Pants
Shoes - Red Lowtoppies
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor Who (9) Christopher Eccleston Outfit:

Hair - Guy's Henry Black (Dark)
Eyes - Charming Eyes Blue
Mouth - Mouth 2
Skin - Human C Potion
Shirt - Castaway Black Shirt
Glasses - (None to my knowlodge)
Tie - (None to my knowlodge)
Jacket - Dapper Gent's Coal Black Jacket
Pants - Black Tuxedo Pants
Boots - G-Team Ranger Black Boots
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy Pond - Karen Gillan

Hair - Loch Ness Lassie (Fiery Red Locks)
Eyes - Warm Fallen Star Eyes
Mouth - Sealy March (Mouth and Soft Blush)
Skin - Human A Potion
Top - Purple Wool Top
Jacket - Blue Corduroy Jacket
Jeans - Black Leather Tight Jeans
Boots - Leather Steel Toed Workboots

Wealthy Prophet

for the david tennant one, the only thing right about it are the shoes and sonic screw driver. the suit should either be blue or brown, not black. the hair is not the right spiky style hair for him. he also should have a trench coat. he also needs to be paler. and lastly you need to find a tie that does not show.

to me this is how he should look

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/doctor-who/5390412/?_gaia_t_=718

Borrisss's Boyfriend

Newbie Gaian

Adelgirl
for the david tennant one, the only thing right about it are the shoes and sonic screw driver. the suit should either be blue or brown, not black. the hair is not the right spiky style hair for him. he also should have a trench coat. he also needs to be paler. and lastly you need to find a tie that does not show.

I went for this kinda look.

Party Member

none of them have the right screwdrivers. try RAVE for eleven and plasma gear for nine and ten.

Wealthy Prophet

PayNation
Adelgirl

his suit in that pic is a dark blue, not black. his suit top is buttoned, so that you can only see the top of his tie. Lastly, his hair in that pic does not look like the hair of the avatar

Borrisss's Boyfriend

Newbie Gaian

Adelgirl
PayNation
Adelgirl

his suit in that pic is a dark blue, not black. his suit top is buttoned, so that you can only see the top of his tie. Lastly, his hair in that pic does not look like the hair of the avatar

The decription clearly says "BLUE Corduroy Jacket" not black, and it is clearly blue...any who. The hair could be better yes and I couldn't find a top buttoned coat/suit/jacket thing.

Borrisss's Boyfriend

Newbie Gaian

Kinny Fear
none of them have the right screwdrivers. try RAVE for eleven and plasma gear for nine and ten.

Also, RAVE is just a glow stick and clearly looks like a glow stick :/
This is the best its gonna be.

Wealthy Prophet

PayNation
Adelgirl
PayNation
Adelgirl

The decription clearly says "BLUE Corduroy Jacket" not black, and it is clearly blue...any who. The hair could be better yes and I couldn't find a top buttoned coat/suit/jacket thing.

I don't care what the "description" says, it looks like a blackish gray. As for the coat, if you use a trench coat, you can get a blue pinstripe vest with matching pants. The vest would hide the tie

Borrisss's Boyfriend

Newbie Gaian

Quote:
I don't care what the "description" says, it looks like a blackish gray. As for the coat, if you use a trench coat, you can get a blue pinstripe vest with matching pants. The vest would hide the tie

If you can find me a blue trench coat buttoned up with a tie that goes under a vest, please link me.

Borrisss's Boyfriend

Newbie Gaian

Conservative Vampire

I like to cosplay as David sometimes. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items