Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it me or does anyone else find Captain Jack the most annoying character on Dr Who. He is so one dimentional. As soon as he appears you know he's going to do three things:
1. Flirt
2. Flirt some more
3. Flirt again.
Does he do anything else.

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

Well, I thought he was a bit annoying. But after he became immortal he was a lot better. ^_^

Tipsy Conversationalist

13,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Pfft, no. I loved him with Eccleston. whee
I've got nothing against JB who plays Jack I think his great I just think the writting for the character is a bit basic, they coudl do so much more with it.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Oh, trust me, Jack does more than just flirt. emotion_awesome
He has a lot to him other than flirting. You see more of a side to him in torchwood.. though.. season 1 isn't all that geat, but the rest is pretty good! I love him both in Doctor Who and Torchwood.

Adorable Lunatic

♈═━┈┈━═♈
"Most annoying" goes River Song in my book.
I thought Jack was great fun with 9, Rose, and Mickey.

♈═━┈┈━═♈

Newbie Explorer

I think Jack is more funny than annoying really. It's just his character to be a flirt and think he's irresistible. He wasn't on Doctor Who for long so you don't see much character depth in him with the exception of finding out he is the Face of Boe. The series Torchwood adds to his character and explains why he is the way he is.

Loyal Lunatic

lils-day
Is it me or does anyone else find Captain Jack the most annoying character on Dr Who. He is so one dimentional. As soon as he appears you know he's going to do three things:
1. Flirt
2. Flirt some more
3. Flirt again.
Does he do anything else.

Well he dies a lot, He's awesome cause he's bi, and has his own show. So no I hope nobody agrees that he's the most annoying character.
Jack has the most interesting way of dying though, did you see the one where he was ripped apart?
I personally loved jack in both Torchwood and Doctor Who and I like to think of him as the Captain Kirk of the Doctor Who series.

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
You obviously don't know him that well then....
i didn't care for him much in doctor who but loved him in torchwood (where he was equal parts flirty and badass.)

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
saIt and burn
♈═━┈┈━═♈
"Most annoying" goes River Song in my book.
I thought Jack was great fun with 9, Rose, and Mickey.

♈═━┈┈━═♈

I agree with you there. I liked river in the library but once they really started to explain her, she just seemed kind of obnoxious to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff