Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
delilah723
Maeve of the Sea
Cake should never be used as a weapon! Such a waste of perfectly tasty icing.
yum_cupcake

What if it's poisoned?

But, but....cake should be used for good! To spread joy and smiles and rainbows and sunshine and sparkles and if a hottie wants to jump out of one everyone once in awhile I'm ok with that, too.

BUT! Never for evil! Cakes are inherently good. It's the bakers that mold and shape them.

Commander in Chief

Maeve of the Sea
delilah723
Maeve of the Sea
yum_cupcake

What if it's poisoned?

But, but....cake should be used for good! To spread joy and smiles and rainbows and sunshine and sparkles and if a hottie wants to jump out of one everyone once in awhile I'm ok with that, too.

BUT! Never for evil! Cakes are inherently good. It's the bakers that mold and shape them.
Did you know that I love you so much it clogs my arteries and I pass out and then drool for 86.4 minutes? IT IS TRUE! BYE BYE FOR NOW - BYE!

Malevolent Fairy

31,725 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Frankly, I don't care either way. From one crappy regime to the next... It makes little difference to me.

Stubborn Duck

I just want the cake.
Any part that isn't exploding, of course.

Phantom

I heard cake! emotion_kirakira

Dapper Dabbler

Can't we all just get along...? crying

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
[NPC] President Diedrich
Maeve of the Sea
delilah723
Maeve of the Sea
yum_cupcake

What if it's poisoned?

Did you know that I love you so much it clogs my arteries and I pass out and then drool for 86.4 minutes? IT IS TRUE! BYE BYE FOR NOW - BYE!

I have the same problem. My doctor says it's cholesterol... o.O

Wicked Cat

57,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
cat_twisted

Commander in Chief

porrainga
I heard cake! emotion_kirakira
Did you know that if I eat too much of this birthday cake that I might start to spawn again and then there will be thousands more of me once again. You know this will be good for Site Feedback, so ok - more me! Bye bye!

Commander in Chief

Ducky Zilla
I just want the cake.
Any part that isn't exploding, of course.

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!
All right, you Gaians! We still haven't yet unleashed our secret weapon, but do you have any suggestions as to what sort of chaos we can unleash on the HQ and the website?

Wealthy Millionaire

14,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
emotion_kirakira cakeeee........... biggrin

Commander in Chief

[NPC] Meowthina
All right, you Gaians! We still haven't yet unleashed our secret weapon, but do you have any suggestions as to what sort of chaos we can unleash on the HQ and the website?
Did you know that if I eat too much of this birthday cake that I might start to spawn again and then there will be thousands more of me once again. You know this will be good for Site Feedback, so ok - more me! Bye bye!

Wealthy Millionaire

14,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
i belive lanzer has 2 cats if i remember...

Commander in Chief

Maeve of the Sea
[NPC] President Diedrich
Maeve of the Sea
delilah723
Maeve of the Sea
yum_cupcake

What if it's poisoned?

I have the same problem. My doctor says it's cholesterol... o.O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces