*begins to shoot the little critters*

*Starts jumping around* Rude! emotion_donotwant

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[NPC] Meowthina
All right, you Gaians! We still haven't yet unleashed our secret weapon, but do you have any suggestions as to what sort of chaos we can unleash on the HQ and the website?

Threaten them with our awesomely painful claws!

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
katkotsu
Don't make me eat your face. emotion_donotwant

Hmmm? You don't think that's dangerous at all? I've
always wondered if the animals taste as good as they
are cute. BWAHAHAHAHA

Beloved Hunter

I want cake

Loyal Restorer

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
As an angel of Universal Chaos, I for one support this aging cycle celebratory takeover of lesser intelligent animal kind.

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
herOddness
Zanethemayor
Your Little Ai - ChAn
Is it just me or are these little guys just incredibly cute? I mean even when they are threatening there just adorable! I just want to grab them and stick them in jolly jumpers! that should keep them busy!

Take a look at all of them... Notice what animal they are... and I can't help but point out that there is no phoenix one? I think that's the main issue here

The fact that you're still stuck on the whole phoenix thing is pretty annoying. We all know you want a phoenix base, but stop bringing it up every time you post here. xwx Seriously.

Sorry, I do get carried away sometimes.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
Yoru o Nusumu Kanojo
As an angel of Universal Chaos, I for one support this aging cycle celebratory takeover of lesser intelligent animal kind.

Wha? Haz we ben insulted? or "good boy"? *tries to figure out all the big words*

Loyal Restorer

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Vampirate Kitsune
Yoru o Nusumu Kanojo

Wha? Haz we ben insulted? or "good boy"? *tries to figure out all the big words*

I support birthday based Animal Takeovers of Humans.

Fashionable Consumer

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Zanethemayor
herOddness
Zanethemayor
Your Little Ai - ChAn
Is it just me or are these little guys just incredibly cute? I mean even when they are threatening there just adorable! I just want to grab them and stick them in jolly jumpers! that should keep them busy!

Take a look at all of them... Notice what animal they are... and I can't help but point out that there is no phoenix one? I think that's the main issue here

The fact that you're still stuck on the whole phoenix thing is pretty annoying. We all know you want a phoenix base, but stop bringing it up every time you post here. xwx Seriously.

A little too much..

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
herOddness
Zanethemayor
herOddness
Zanethemayor
Your Little Ai - ChAn

A little too much..

It's just something I really want since I have been requesting Gaia to make phoenix items for months honestly right now isn't a bad time to make a base since I'm sure it would be somewhat popular, any items you have been wanting to see?

Fashionable Consumer

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Zanethemayor
herOddness
Zanethemayor
herOddness
Zanethemayor
Your Little Ai - ChAn

A little too much..

It's just something I really want since I have been requesting Gaia to make phoenix items for months honestly right now isn't a bad time to make a base since I'm sure it would be somewhat popular, any items you have been wanting to see?

Yeah, but for three pages....come on....

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
herOddness
Zanethemayor
herOddness
Zanethemayor
herOddness

A little too much..

True but, I guess you could say "go big or go home!" xd

Anyways, back on the topic of items; what do you want to see?

Fashionable Consumer

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Zanethemayor
herOddness
Zanethemayor
herOddness
Zanethemayor
herOddness

A little too much..

Honestly, I don't care for animal bases, since I don't use the animal form anyway, but I would like it if they raised the gold nerf in zOMG again. Last year they raised it from 30,000 to 50,000 without spending cash.

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
herOddness
Zanethemayor
herOddness
Zanethemayor
herOddness

A little too much..

Honestly, I don't care for animal bases, since I don't use the animal form anyway, but I would like it if they raised the gold nerf in zOMG again. Last year they raised it from 30,000 to 50,000 without spending cash.

Yeah, with all the inflation that's going on they might as well I mean putting it up to 75K shouldn't be that much of an issue, same thing with booty grab

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff