Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
_42ate9_
It doesn't matter if she can sing or not, anyone can sing, the fact she made a video about middle school children just pretty much declares the end to her happy development-hood. Other than that I really don't have anything else to say about this only-child-spoil-brat-over-suceeder.
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

^ This.

Witty Conversationalist

11,925 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Fillipanko
Pretty well.

I saw her interview on good morning America and she sang star-spangled banner pretty well

Ruthless Survivor

Does [the] walker choose the path?

The lyrics and the way its sung by Rebecca Black are both awful. The acoustic versions you posted sounded decent as both girls actually had a singing voice but that doesn't change the fact its a crappy song imo.

Or the path the walker?

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
lol This makes me laugh because it's entirely not true. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and listened to her singing acoustically and she's still bad. She still sounds just a nasally as she does in the autotuned version of Friday. I've heard that she's had singing lessons but apparently her teachers were awful. If they had been worth their salt they would've told her that you don't sing through your nose and how to breath properly when singing. She sounds like a fish gulping for air. Her posture is terrible and she has absolutely no rhythm and can't keep a proper beat at all. Nor does she know how to project her voice. Her voice is flatter than a pancake at some parts and then fluctuates like crazy. Someone get this girl a metronome and fast. She is indeed a terrible singer.

Rebecca Black sings Friday acoustically

Mystical Tamer

♫Said I forgot
But I did not
Dreams we have had
Play in my head♫

I lol'd. That was a good one.
Wait, you're serious?
Okay, well....she can sing. Anyone can sing, but it's a question of whether they sing well. Rebecca Black does not.

♪Did we believe,
The cry of the wind?
Did we regret?
Would we forget?♫

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
As long as you're here, smiling and squeezing my hand back

User Image
You've got it all wrong.
The company is the one who gave her that particular song.
ARC something.
But the more you trash talk, the more money she'll make off of it so.
<:

I'll always be facing forward ♥

11,225 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
auto tune cannot save everyone. she is part of this category.

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Everyone can sing, but it doesn't mean they can do it well.
No. Because she uses her nose to control the notes, that's why its nasally and fking annoying. That's why she sucks. Not only that, pretty much the only reason she went into the business was to date Justin Bieber. Not only that, but she came into the business with money, not talent. And her parent's, money, to be exact.
Fillipanko
TwinklePrincessBoo
Fillipanko
TwinklePrincessBoo
Ok sure, Maybe on OPPOSITE Day!!!!!!!

((oooh, best yolk evarrr))

Ever heard her acoustic b***h?

Her Acoustic b***h? So you're saying her DOG can sing? What's that got to do with anything?

teehee

I didn't want to get up. I forgot a comma oops. My bad.
Have you heard her acoustic version you stupid b***h.. That better?
She probably has more talent than you and I know she has more guts..
Dude, I sing better then her.
At that interview, with the star spangled banner; she sounds okay. But when she goes back to Friday it's dolphins dying all over again.
What is WRONG with you?!?!?!

Painterly's Oppa

Dapper Detective

Yeah, she can actually sing pretty well,(she sang the American anthem live pretty well) it's just that the music company computariezed her voice WAYYY too much so she sounds like a monotone robot. Also, the video was pretty gay and her lyrics sucked. Other than that, if she changed all of those, I think she would've been pretty good.

okeanosWave's Other Half

Runway Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
AngelsMelodie
Yeah, she can actually sing pretty well,(she sang the American anthem live pretty well) it's just that the music company computariezed her voice WAYYY too much so she sounds like a monotone robot.

This exactly.

Plus, using a computer to change the way your voice sound can either makes it sound good or bad.
In her case, it was bad. >o<"
Well, she got what she wanted... fame... out of the lamest excuse ever. ~o~

Painterly's Oppa

Dapper Detective

MicheleFlower
AngelsMelodie
Yeah, she can actually sing pretty well,(she sang the American anthem live pretty well) it's just that the music company computariezed her voice WAYYY too much so she sounds like a monotone robot.

This exactly.

Plus, using a computer to change the way your voice sound can either makes it sound good or bad.
In her case, it was bad. >o<"
Well, she got what she wanted... fame... out of the lamest excuse ever. ~o~

Yeah, the music company should be fired. Also, I can't believe how none of her friends or family members even TOLD her that her lyrics sucked, they're just embarrasing her like that. And I can't believe the people who made the video let 13 year olds drive??? O__o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff