• Money Never Sleeps 200
i just love your designs

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Rosalie Uchiha
I loved laced with suspense. I'd wear the bear dress and the octopus. So cute! Keep designing I'd love for you to win!

Aww thank you so much c:
I don't know if I'll be able to enter this contest, but I'll try again next time if not this time

Firestarter

mgosh i would love to see those at the shops xDDD
i wish i could draw my designs on my computer to join but i got mac so it wont download anything unless its bought -___-
good luck and hope you win on upcoming more heart

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
ur designs are sooo cute biggrin

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
aww, you didn't do a design for this Halloween?

Sex Symbol

I want!! emotion_dowant emotion_kirakira

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Ninja Katze
I've been working on and off on a design, but I don't know if I'll finish in time. Hopefully I will.
Plus since they gave everyone a whole month to design things, my chance of winning would be like .001% rofl

I'm not great at drawing/designing

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Pikameu
Ninja Katze
I've been working on and off on a design, but I don't know if I'll finish in time. Hopefully I will.
Plus since they gave everyone a whole month to design things, my chance of winning would be like .001% rofl

You don't have to draw great or even have a perfect design to win. If you have it drawn you might just loosely color it and submit it. I mean, most of my designs have the pixelated version right along side them and are professional looking but I don't win every time. Sometimes they pick simple hand drawn entries that have a designer that thought they'd never win.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Ninja Katze
Pikameu
Ninja Katze

You don't have to draw great or even have a perfect design to win. If you have it drawn you might just loosely color it and submit it. I mean, most of my designs have the pixelated version right along side them and are professional looking but I don't win every time. Sometimes they pick simple hand drawn entries that have a designer that thought they'd never win.

I've tried drawing by hand, making sprites/pixelated versions (not as good as yours but I did my best,) now I have been doing them digitally to see if that makes a difference but they haven't ever picked mine. gonk
I have entered 10 times so it's discouraging to lose that many times.

I'll probably finish up my entry and submit it, it's just getting really expensive to keep entering these sweatdrop

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Pikameu
Ninja Katze
Pikameu
Ninja Katze

I've tried drawing by hand, making sprites/pixelated versions (not as good as yours but I did my best,) now I have been doing them digitally to see if that makes a difference but they haven't ever picked mine. gonk

I'll probably finish up my entry and submit it, it's just getting really expensive to keep entering these sweatdrop

Lol I can donate 10k if you need it. You can also booty grab for a few minutes if your computer is capable. My laptop is not...

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Ninja Katze
Pikameu
Ninja Katze
Pikameu
Ninja Katze

Lol I can donate 10k if you need it. You can also booty grab for a few minutes if your computer is capable. My laptop is not...

Nah it's okay xD
Thank you though.

My aquarium and all aquariums freeze everything, so I don't booty grab anymore x_x

Dangerous Lunatic

Pikameu
I love the bear and octopus design ones ;w; I want them so badly. I hope you win!!! heart heart heart

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dantinia
Pikameu
I love the bear and octopus design ones ;w; I want them so badly. I hope you win!!! heart heart heart
That was from last contest, I just haven't changed the title of the thread >o<
Sorry about that! I lost
I'm glad you like it though heart

Dangerous Lunatic

Pikameu
Dantinia
Pikameu
Sorry about that! I lost
Isn't the current contest Halloween themed? Why not re-enter it? It does work, specially octy.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Dantinia
Pikameu
Dantinia
Pikameu
Sorry about that! I lost
Isn't the current contest Halloween themed? Why not re-enter it? It does work, specially octy.

I think they hold onto all the designs so I don't really want to pay another 10k to enter the exact same thing again. I am almost done with another design, but I drew it pretty poorly sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff