Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feisty Kitten

I want this to win so badly. It is different from the other tiny top hats on gaia. I will definitely buy the one that matches keiko's cake. (been waiting for someone to make one) Good luck!

Cold Snowflake

I would probably buy the Rosamund coloured top hat or even the Petite Cherie one.

They are so nice!

10,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
This is a really cute design, I love the color patterns too. Hope this wins. cat_3nodding
Lovelessesbutterfly
O.o must try harder!! so many good hats hehe...

I realize and I'm sure they will get picked XD
Aries7546
I want this to win so badly. It is different from the other tiny top hats on gaia. I will definitely buy the one that matches keiko's cake. (been waiting for someone to make one) Good luck!

Thank you <3

Lonely Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lalandria
Lovelessesbutterfly

i think.. that i'm going to wait for the next contest unless i can get a friend to help me with my idea's ... hehe cause i'm not really the best artist and i think that there are people who would love the designs i'm thinking of... plus.. i'm a traditional artist and i can't print out the form *Sighs* so many problems...
Lovelessesbutterfly
Lalandria
Lovelessesbutterfly

i think.. that i'm going to wait for the next contest unless i can get a friend to help me with my idea's ... hehe cause i'm not really the best artist and i think that there are people who would love the designs i'm thinking of... plus.. i'm a traditional artist and i can't print out the form *Sighs* so many problems...

scanner?

Lonely Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lalandria
Lovelessesbutterfly
Lalandria
Lovelessesbutterfly

scanner?
can't use it unless my dad's at home.. which he's not.. he's at a convention...steampunk..

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Object of Affection 150
I really like the colors that you used for these hats. I just love items that match well with others heart
K i m z y
I would probably buy the Rosamund coloured top hat or even the Petite Cherie one.

They are so nice!

Thank you!
xMissAliceGlassx
This is a really cute design, I love the color patterns too. Hope this wins. cat_3nodding

thanks 3nodding
pandafox xaviar
I really like the colors that you used for these hats. I just love items that match well with others heart

Thank you, I really enjoy the recent EIs that have been coming out lately, just haven't been enough hats to go with them in my opinion.

Amorous Animal

19,425 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Lalandria
pandafox xaviar

Thank you, I really enjoy the recent EIs that have been coming out lately, just haven't been enough hats to go with them in my opinion.

I absolutely agree!
The item I was really hoping for a top hat to come with was runcible spoon, but it never came out with a hat at all D: I was very sad.
pandafox xaviar
Lalandria
pandafox xaviar

I absolutely agree!
The item I was really hoping for a top hat to come with was runcible spoon, but it never came out with a hat at all D: I was very sad.

I love victorian-esque style I hope they come out with more like runcible spoon.

Shirtless Girl

So cute! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas