Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
( Yeah sorry you guys i did not make a uni-sex item and plz forgive me, this is what first came to my mind New design to solve that problem!! biggrin )Hello there! I just entered my design in the CrosStitch Design Contest and im looking for some feedback if i did good. I posted my design on another thread but i dont think people took much notice ;__; So may i get some feedback on how well i did on this, this is my first contest in entering. If i didn't do too hot, then can u give me some advice on what i should have improved on or what needs to be fixed (it may come in handy in the future so...)

Okay enough with the jibber and here's the 2 pictures!!

User Image

This is my 2nd design and it's fit for BOTH guys and girls!! x3

User Image

( These designs are already submitted so don't try it buddy >: P )

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
That is very cute.

I like how it has that Japanese anime feel to the clothing

And why the heck are people </3'in this thread? stupid heart system.

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Existential Existence
That is very cute.

I like how it has that Japanese anime feel to the clothing

And why the heck are people </3'in this thread? stupid heart system.

lol thx for the positive feedback. the negative stuff might have been due to that the title i had at first was misleading ( especially to the guys) And i got depressed at that and changed the title, so that i could attract the right aduiance (or the girls) But appreciate this though!! 4laugh

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i think this is adorable :3
i want it!!! lol razz

i wanted to make an evolving item but i dont think they let those into the contest. anyways... ur dress is freaking adorkable razz i loves it!

i did mine on paint so it sucks. what did u do urs on? photoshop? gimp?

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
unit01testtype
i want it!!! lol razz

i wanted to make an evolving item but i dont think they let those into the contest. anyways... ur dress is freaking adorkable razz i loves it!

Thx u!! 3nodding For the drawing i have Sketchbook pro 2011. I got it for my B-day and i luv it! Unlike photoshop, SB is very simple to use and has some neat features that i never seen on other drawing programs. They have a free demo if u wanna try and some videos! Again thx! 4laugh 4laugh

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Artik Fox 13-8
unit01testtype
i want it!!! lol razz

Thx u!! 3nodding For the drawing i have Sketchbook pro 2011. I got it for my B-day and i luv it! Unlike photoshop, SB is very simple to use and has some neat features that i never seen on other drawing programs. They have a free demo if u wanna try and some videos! Again thx! 4laugh 4laugh

ya u have a link to that sketchbook pro 2011 free demo?

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
unit01testtype
Artik Fox 13-8
unit01testtype
i want it!!! lol razz

Yeah hang on... here it is ---& click here <--- All u need to do is go and press download free trial. I think it's good for about 15 days. And here's a video demo that someone done ---& click here #2 <--- Enjoy the tree :3

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Artik Fox 13-8
unit01testtype
Artik Fox 13-8
unit01testtype
i want it!!! lol razz

Yeah hang on... here it is ---& click here <--- All u need to do is go and press download free trial. I think it's good for about 15 days. And here's a video demo that someone done ---& click here #2 <--- Enjoy the tree :3

thank you smile

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
reminds me of disgaea clothes.

Omg this dress would be good with a certain MC. :3

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
I think it's cute, but the pink is definitely too much. The needles in the back are cute!

Ruthless Loiterer

9,850 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
That's really cute. I like how you have used the shop name and incorporated it in your design.
The big bow and back needles look great - the pink and red look good together as well but some other colour variants would be nice. Orange and blue work well!
I really like it and would buy and wear it.. its really cute
It's a super cute dress, but I agree...the gaian looks fat. sweatdrop Maybe change that? But the design is amazing, keep it up!

Draconian Lover

40,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winter Guardian 250
That's interesting . Totally draws attention .

Invisible Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
rimedragona
I think it's cute, but the pink is definitely too much. The needles in the back are cute!

Thx ^^ Yeah i agree on the pink issue. I was really racking my brain on what colors to use so (in an act of desparation to get this done i guess ^^; ) I probably should have used different dark reds and grays for the dress (truth is i hate pink xp ) Pink just seemed to stand out at the moment to show the differeation of colors in the drawing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff