Welcome to Gaia! ::

maggpi21
isnt little bitty alan jackson!?

yea it is
Sweetest Little Angel
does anyone know who sings the song I swear

john michael montgomery im not sure if thats how u spell his last name by i know he sings it
moka_cat
who sings this song:
"someones gonna give you back what youve been given and i hope that im around, to watch em knock ya down. your a fool hearted man. "
another clip of that song
"some bodys gonna leave ya with your fire fire burning and no way to put it out, baby there aint no doubt"
one last clip
"someones gonna give you a lesson in loving somebody"
those are the only clips i can remember but please someone i gotta know the artist

ooooooo i know who it is its jo dee messina and its called lessin n leavin
Ludio
who sings the song called "little bitty" or somthin like that the lyrics are
its alright to be little bitty
little bitty town near the big ole city
and thats all I know I might have the name wrong tho

its by alan jackson and its goes
its alright to be a little bitty
a little home town or a big o city
u might as well share u might as well smile
life goes on for a little bitty while
VilandraMae
soccer_10_17
I need some help, I know some of the lyrics to a song but I don't know who sings it or what the title is, and it's really bugging me. These are the lyrics:
"Yesterday is history, Tommorow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present, As long as you can keep the faith, Hoping Love will lead the way, something, something, something, Keeping the faith"
by the way I know that it's the chorus. Thanks in Advance.

Keepin' The Faith - Rick Tippe

Yesterday is history, Tommorow is a mystery
Today is a gift,
That's why it's called the present
As long as you can keep the Faith,
Hope and love will lead the way
To a new beginning for now,
Heaven can wait, Keepin' The Faith

Thanx so much, it's really been bugging me.
for the person who put
she said yes i said wow she said when and i said how about right now love can wait and i asked if she believed in fate and she said yes that is from chad brokes and do n e of yall no if brass bed is from josh gracin?? it goes like this

so why dont you stay with me
share all youre secretes tonite
we can make believe that the morning sun never will rise
come and lay your head on this big brass bed
and we'll alrite as long as you stay with me
meushi_chan69
for the person who put
she said yes i said wow she said when and i said how about right now love can wait and i asked if she believed in fate and she said yes that is from chad brokes and do n e of yall no if brass bed is from josh gracin?? it goes like this

so why dont you stay with me
share all youre secretes tonite
we can make believe that the morning sun never will rise
come and lay your head on this big brass bed
and we'll alrite as long as you stay with me

yea josh gracin songs that song
the song is break down here
my sister would like to know who sings the wierd song "Zombie"? thanx.
this is sort of a folk song.. i believe it's called 'Under a Violet Moon' but who sings it?

the chorus goes:
raise your hats and your glasses too
we will dance the whole night through
were going back to a time we knew
under a violet moon
i cant think of the name or who sings this song. or for that matter the lyrics really either. but it talks about a guy whos 18 and graduates and his girlfriends parents dont hink hes the best and then they get married and find out there pregent. i really wanna know what the cong is, but i cant think of what it is. any help would be appreciated. thanx. heart
redheadedberry
i cant think of the name or who sings this song. or for that matter the lyrics really either. but it talks about a guy whos 18 and graduates and his girlfriends parents dont hink hes the best and then they get married and find out there pregent. i really wanna know what the cong is, but i cant think of what it is. any help would be appreciated. thanx. heart

i remembered some of the lyrics if that might help

"He was eighteen making minium wage,
with a lettermens jacket and a chevrolate"
redheadedberry
redheadedberry

Its in a real Love by Phil Vaser
How bout a little help..I think the song goes

Down came a Blackbird
Sat on a window sill...
redheadedberry
redheadedberry

Phil Valsar "In a Real Love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items