Welcome to Gaia! ::

yea itz probably jim witter
jim witter just bloomed
Smarty Pants blaugh
I do not know the name of the song or the author or the lyrics really but it is about this guys mother and at the end she is dieing and he is in a different state and he drove 80 all the way back but he did not make it in time to say good bye beofre hismother died

one more I do not know the name, auther or lyrics again but at the begin it takes about this guys grandmother and grandfather wanting to get married but the grandma's dad would not let them so they were going to meet at a tree and the grandfather get there and there was a letter and it said something like this "If you get there before me don't worry I have to finish some chores" and that is all I can remember sorry
Rosewings
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

She said 'yes,' I said 'Wow.'
I said 'When?' and she said 'How about right now?'
*something something something*
*perhaps another line, I dunno*
Then I asked if she believed in fate
And she said 'Yes'!

I really appreciate it and thanks in advance! heart

it is brad pasley
Jade_the_Cat
I do not know the name of the song or the author or the lyrics really but it is about this guys mother and at the end she is dieing and he is in a different state and he drove 80 all the way back but he did not make it in time to say good bye beofre hismother died

one more I do not know the name, auther or lyrics again but at the begin it takes about this guys grandmother and grandfather wanting to get married but the grandma's dad would not let them so they were going to meet at a tree and the grandfather get there and there was a letter and it said something like this "If you get there before me don't worry I have to finish some chores" and that is all I can remember sorry

The Baby by blake shelton
Jade_the_Cat

The Baby
by:Blake Shelton
Dried Sunflowers
Rosewings
I've been wondering about these for a while. There's too, and I'm afraid I recall very little of them both.

I don't know the name of the first one. It's about a little girl (or boy, but I think it's a girl eek ) hiding behind the couch, and something happens to her parents (?). The figure of Jesus on their wall falls behind the couch and she sleeps beside it... or something... @_@ Anyway that should be enough for you to recognize if you know it.

Number two I recall a bit of the lyrics of, and I'm sure the name is "She Said Yes" but I don't know the artist. The chorus (or part of it) goes:

And she said 'Yes'!

Um... Actually that first one is by Tim McGraw I do think, but I don't remember the name.

she said yes is by Brad Pasley
youdontnome
Dried Sunflowers
Rosewings

And she said 'Yes'!

Um... Actually that first one is by Tim McGraw I do think, but I don't remember the name.

she said yes is by Brad Pasley

the second one is drugs or jesus
AuzzyHawk
Rosewings

And she said 'Yes'!

Chad brock sings she said yes i know the other but i can't remember the name sorry.

brad pasley sind she says yes
and the other is
tim mcraw drugs or jesus
meushi_chan69
for the person who put
she said yes i said wow she said when and i said how about right now love can wait and i asked if she believed in fate and she said yes that is from chad brokes and do n e of yall no if brass bed is from josh gracin?? it goes like this

so why dont you stay with me
share all youre secretes tonite
we can make believe that the morning sun never will rise
come and lay your head on this big brass bed
and we'll alrite as long as you stay with me

brad pasley
skye-angel
I remember reading a debate about who sang Little Girl, about the little girl who hid behind the couch when her dad killed her mom and himself. John Michael Montgomery sings it. I just watched the music video.

no it is drugs or jesus by tim mcraw
duo_maxwell21
Rosewings

she said yes is prad pasley
drugs or jsus by tim migcraw
And she said 'Yes'!

the one about the girl is john michal mongomery the little girl and the second one is chad brocl she said yes i hope im not to late lol
Jade_the_Cat

The second one is "Love Me" by Colin Raye.
Rosewings

And she said 'Yes'!

i think its lonestar, and it goes like this-she said yes i said wow, she said when i said how about right now, love cant wait, and i asked if she believed in fate, and she said yes- thats is, i think

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff