Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

I've already come up with ideas, I just need to wait for the weekend so i can run around taking the pics ;p

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
drakokatze
iiilullaby-katie

i think this event is going to have a lot of mixed feelings.
i mean, the moblie users cant even access it.
yup. i dun like the events that exclude ppl :/

me neither.
maybe the next one will be better.
either way i love siskys contests threads, theyre always fun and everyone can access them 3nodding

Magical Librarian

iiilullaby-katie
drakokatze
iiilullaby-katie

me neither.
either way i love siskys contests threads, theyre always fun and everyone can access them 3nodding
maybe ^_^ and yeah, only recently discovered she does these xd I'm just really happy with this one cause it's a picture challenge and I got a new camera~~ xd

Animal Lover

Actually this sounds kind of fun. I may just try this out... Too bad all I have is my cell phone for picture taking. Oh well, better than nothing I suppose....

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
drakokatze
iiilullaby-katie
drakokatze
iiilullaby-katie

me neither.
maybe ^_^ and yeah, only recently discovered she does these xd I'm just really happy with this one cause it's a picture challenge and I got a new camera~~ xd

i think christmas was the first one razz
i probably wont actually enter it, i just like talking. ive actually won a talking prize in 2 or her last 2 threads. 3nodding

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Hmm I have an idea for the pegacorn fluffy =u= now i just need to take a picture with my phone.

Sparkly Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I might join in on this blaugh

Magical Librarian

iiilullaby-katie

i probably wont actually enter it, i just like talking. ive actually won a talking prize in 2 or her last 2 threads. 3nodding
oooh, so it's newer xd and lol, that works ^_^ I won the one for yesterday, was all surprised and happy ^_^
drakokatze
I've already come up with ideas, I just need to wait for the weekend so i can run around taking the pics ;p

That's how I feel right now. I have a few ideas for the locations, but I need time to go out and take the pictures. I also need to find my printer since I just finished moving and everything is still packed up.

Magical Librarian

Just Neo
drakokatze

That's how I feel right now. I have a few ideas for the locations, but I need time to go out and take the pictures. I also need to find my printer since I just finished moving and everything is still packed up.
pretty much xd and urg, just getting ready to move myself, so i feel your pain ;p

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
drakokatze
iiilullaby-katie

oooh, so it's newer xd and lol, that works ^_^ I won the one for yesterday, was all surprised and happy ^_^
yeah!
thats so awesome emotion_hug
the first time i one i got excited and my mommy came into the room and i asked if i as ok XDD (its not the first time eiher ive been excited over gaia xD)

Magical Librarian

iiilullaby-katie
drakokatze
iiilullaby-katie

yeah!
thats so awesome emotion_hug
the first time i one i got excited and my mommy came into the room and i asked if i as ok XDD (its not the first time eiher ive been excited over gaia xD)
lol!!! xd that's fun ^^
drakokatze
Just Neo
drakokatze

pretty much xd and urg, just getting ready to move myself, so i feel your pain ;p

On the bright side, this contest has motivated me to speed up my unpacking process and to increase the printer's priority.

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Hotau
Hmm I have an idea for the pegacorn fluffy =u= now i just need to take a picture with my phone.
the pegacorn fluff is the cutest 3nodding
im idealess though, im just here chatting!

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
iiilullaby-katie
the pegacorn fluff is the cutest 3nodding
im idealess though, im just here chatting!

Try some of the art or giveaway threads, they're plenty chatty ovo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces