Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

24,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
* xlwafflezlx
* Keiko's Cake
* I'm picking this item because I love the colors and the poses/clothes.

Kawaii Flatterer

**Username roy_theboss
*Favorite Gaia Item or Favorite Real World Fashion Designer micheals wings
* Why you are linking the Gaia item or the real world designer of the fashionable clothing
i wanted them for a long time

Orgasmic Moan's Husband

Generous Sex Symbol

*Username- Luki Senpai
*Favorite Fashion Designer- Christian Siriano
*Reason why- I've been in love with his designs ever since he was first on project runway. He's a huge inspiration because he's the youngest winner of project runway ever! He's just a unique individual and his designs are gorgeous. I had no problem choosing my favorite designer because I'm confident in how amazing he is. If I had the chance I'd buy his designs, that would make me the happiest girl in the world *^*

Truthful Evader

* L 8
* Dead Rat Hat
* It is the best item @gaiaonline.com please make fancy clothes of it.

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
*Username Okami Ameras
*Favorite Gaia Item Secret Retreat
* Why you are linking the Gaia item? It has to be the most versatile and most used item in my entire inventory. I always return to it, time and time again, either for the male hair, the pants, the little gold chain, the gold and red bows, the pillows, the babydolls, panties, and the nice and subtle Sexy Tone Body pose.

I am a big fan of the color red, and no other red pants have served me as well as the Secret Retreat Beau's Pants pose. I just love the subtle red pinstripe, and the little gold accents at the bottom are so easy to cover up if the gold doesn't fit with the avi.

It has a nice balance of Male and Female oriented poses, as well as... a unique way of looking at Male clothing that one doesn't see often. The style is slightly dated (the hoods are a big indication of that) and yet I keep coming back to it again and again.

There are very few items which I will never sell, and so far, my two Secret Retreats are at the top of that list.

The item also has a great story behind it; You think it's just a normal resort until... *gasp* surprised

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

• Username: Zandykins
  • Favorite Gaia Item: Fenghuang
  • Why you are linking the Gaia item: Fenghuang is my favourite item on Gaia. The colours are absolutely amazing and the poses are very unique. I wish Gaia had more of those deep oranges, seafoam green, and banana yellow. Plus the theme is amazing.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
*Username - Anhikajeanine
*Favorite Gaia Item or Favorite Real World Fashion Designer - Item? So far is the Love fox Designer is Vera Wang
* Love Fox is very soft toned and pretty Vera Wang does the same softer tones and more flowy pretty clothes

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
*Username: Hotau
*Favorite Gaia Item: Gogh Reed
*Why you are linking the gaia item: I've loved this item ever since I joined Gaia 4 or 5 years ago. The only reason I really like it is because of the Zero Hair in it which I'm currently wearing right now. But, the hair is so pretty so I use it frequently and that's what makes it my favorite.

Muscular Demon

11,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
just appearing cause i can o u o

Feral Prophet

*Zolobi
*Favorite Gaia Item: Oh jeez.. I think my favorite item would actually be Asimov!
*He is the only animal item i would ever wear because he was my very first animal item on my original account! He has a lot of sentimental value from when I first discovered gaia.

Fuzzy Bear

*Uninanonomonitity
*Christian Audigier
*Because he makes fantastic quality, trendy items of clothing. Ed Hardy before it got franchised had incredible embroidery. His main line has reversable hoodies that are deliciously warm and stylish.

lnvidia's Senpai

Hardcore Weeaboo

23,950 Points
  • Yandere no Murasaki 500
  • Murasaki no Lifu 500
  • Tsundere no Murasaki 500
*Yichem
*Mad hatter
* The mad hatter is classic but really cool

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Quote:

*Username: Shechina
* Favorite Real World Fashion Designer: Steve Mackie
* I used to make Barbie doll fashion as a hobby and he was the dude I loved looking up dresses of, and I learnt of him BECAUSE of the special edition Barbie dolls he did.

Deathly Darling

* Username: kotaline
* Favourite item: Polar Tear
* Why I like it: Everything about Polar Tear is beautiful. Even before you equip it, the item description that greets you is hands-down my favourite item description on Gaia, and it just evokes such a great feeling of bittersweet melancholy. The item itself is so detailed, and it has an incredibly wide variety of poses. There are poses for men, poses for women, detailed backgrounds, and even a skin mod. The colours are appealing, and the pale blues and creams with the very bright red highlight in the sweater and shoes make for a striking combination. Every pose in the item also helps to tell a cohesive story, and it makes for something that I actually enjoy thinking about as much as I enjoy wearing.

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
*Kaleidomicroscopic
*Betsy Johnson!!!
*She is colorful, exciting, and such an awesome 71 year-old! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff