Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Spectator

* Claude Faustus
* Black Butler:Claude Faustus
* I wouldn't be the perfect Trancy Butler without them.

Wolf

My username is The_Lone_Batwolf but please call me Tsukuri.
My favorite Gaia Gold Shop item is...without sounding like a copycat is the Zorro Mask.
As for why I like that item...well I do enjoy Superheroes and Cosplaying as them on Gaia and most of them require the mask.
As far as non gold shop items go...I am a huge fan of anime related items...anything that can be used for cosplays.

Tiny Bunny

*Rhiandra
*My favorite real life designer is Vivienne Westwood.
*I love the way she mixes vibrant colors and alternative styles, as well as textures and different shapes.

Mega Noob

Opinionated Pup

8,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Timid 100
*Renda Bonus
*Gareth Pugh
* Gareth Pugh is hands down my favourite fashion designer. His runway designs are very solid and unique and his commercial designs are very fab and badass.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

*iymcool
*My favorite Gaian item at the moment is definitely the Danse des Etoiles
User Image
* Why you are linking the Gaia item or the real world designer of the fashionable clothing: The body language in the gown is absolutely stunning, as is the way the fabric forms around the body in the modification. The background is also very unique, and layers beautifully with other backgrounds to create spectacularly unique environments behind an avatar!

Wolf

Claude Faustus
* Claude Faustus
* Black Butler:Claude Faustus
* I wouldn't be the perfect Trancy Butler without them.
OMG nice cosplay my friend...super jealous

Gekko

*Dankoya
*JACK&JILL
*Everything is so ready to wear and I want it all no joke, someone give me money please.

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

*Blow Dry
*Favorite Gaia Item:
Any Beyond Item.
Beyond Brown being the original and my favorite, with Beyond Blue a close second.
I love these mostly for the sweaters.
I have a thing for baggy sweaters.
I have all of them, and can't get enough of the sleeves. qq
I usually have one on at all times.
I also try my best to pick up any other long sleeve/baggy shirt items as quick as I can.

User Image

Mocktails's Queen

Playful Hobo

~* Arrietangel23 *~
~* Casual Autumn *~

~* I love this item cause what girl wouldn't just love to slip into some leggings and pull on boots and keep it moving, those legs are my most used. *~

~* This item is very compatible with many clothing items that I like to wear. I just love the simple brown item. I feel very relaxed when I have them on my avatar.*~

Phantom

*Porrainga
*Favorite Gaia Item: http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/44442 (Shibuya Nobody)
*I like this item because it reminds me of Kingdom Hearts, which was my favorite game when I was little.

PS: Good luck to all!
ouija bored

elven ears

it's the perfect little accessory, and i like how they have a type for pretty much any skin type
it's also an affordable item for most gaians
i love the cute fantasy look it gives any outfit gaia_kittenstar
it's surprising how much of a difference some pointy ears make

Magical Incubator

*Username: Zoobey
*Favorite Gaia Item or Favorite Real World Fashion Designer: One of my favourites is Valentino
* Why you are linking the Gaia item or the real world designer of the fashionable clothing: Elegant folding dresses plus their signature bow style make this very expensive fashion also extremely signature. You pretty much can't miss it anywhere!

Blue_896's Bae

Demonic Citizen

13,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
*Username- fmagirl21
*my fav item would have to be the coco kitty
* i love cats and this was one of the first gaia animal items i got when i joined ^_^
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Username- Beast Henshin
Favorite item- Indigo Fundoshi

As a staple of one of my favorite outfits, I love it for it's simplicity, and covering just what needs to be covered, as I am a huge fan of the "less is more" look. Plus it has added appeal of being a traditional garment worn by men in Japan.

And I am a huge fan of both men and Japan XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces