Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favourite may monthly collectible is elemental wings.

This is my favorite because they wings allow me to express how I'm feeling on any given day. For example, when Im pumped up or happy I wear the fire wings or if Im relaxed or chill I wear the wind wings. Being able to express myself so easily using one item is awesome =3 Makes my avi look badass too!
What’s your all time favorite May Monthly Collectible and why!

my is the gold layes

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
my favorite is the money pjs the look amazing i bet if they were real they would be so comfy
Bear Pjs :3

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200
Thank You Letter For May 2008
May 2008 is my favorite. I like the different elemental wings and Love the ability to change my avatar's eyes. In short, both items rocked!

4,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
bear pjs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they r adorables!!! <<333

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
my favorites are Bear Pajamas.Monkey Pajamas.&Demonic anklets i like then because Bear Pajamas & Monkey Pajamas look so cool on me and demonic anklet's give me wing's to fly with

2,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
-mines would be bear p'js because i had some when i was a kid and i still have tons of bears in my room and i love wearing it on gaia because i can make my face black and be all like imma bear to me its a combo of cute and fearsness im glad they installed something every human being loves

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Demonic Anklets!!!
I think the Water Sash May 2011 monthly collectible is the best not only because its new but, its different then most items in the past, very entertaining to the imagination,showing you how gaian creatures think.Its also a very mysterious item, its like its the future of Gaia. I've seen others with this item...though i haven't gotten to try it out myself. I'm looking forward to that.
my favorite may collectabal is elamental wings because i ca walk with elaments on my back

Anxious Bearer

17,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Waffles! 25
I will have to go with May's Oculus Mythica. After the success of Oculous Magica, I feel like this item took a huge step up into customizing our Gaian avatars. Because it was so popular, we now have many eye changing options!
My fav is the bear pajamas caz its so epic

Ruthless Raider

Why the Wolf of Southtown....ARE YOU OKAY ?! HEY !!!
WTF Hat
mine is the flame sword because it looks cool wielding it or on ur back 3nodding or the WTF hat i luv it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff