Welcome to Gaia! ::

i loved the superior form item. it's so versatile, and makes a bland avatar really stand out. mrgreen
i like the cloud because you could use it many ways and there all different
My favorite June MC is the Mythrill Halo. It goes well with nearly any avatar and is an affordable alternative to the classic Angelic Halo.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
My favorite June MC is the Angelic Lace. Because i liked the way it looked and it was diffrent fromother mc's it was unique
i like the cloud because you could use it many ways and there all different
I absolutely love the Cloud. While it's not fantastic by itself, it's extremely versatile, and can accent just about any outfit really well.

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
hmm... i'd have to say gothic veil because i love the scarf that covers your eyes. i heart you, gaia!! 4laugh

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
my fave is angelic lace. i own about 7 of them ad cant live without them!

Gining's Waifu

Sparkly Waffles

My favorite GC has always been the Angelic Pendant.

When I first saw it, I thought it was just awesome the way it glowed. I wanted to use it for when I had my Squall cosplay, because I thought it fit the necklace Rinoa had perfectly.

Shirtless Werewolf

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Friendly 100
My all time favorite Monthly Collectable would have to be the Ancient Katana. What is more awesome than a samurai sword at your waist or back. You can unsheath it instantly and be a deadly warrior. Plus it's the one item I've wanted ever since joining Gaia, but have never gotten.
I would say that my favorite June Collectible is the G Blade because it's ridiculously awesome and I love Kingdom Hearts (and own every one of the games). When I saw that I was so super-stoked, I just couldn't believe it :O Not to mention I am a pixel artist myself and so I can greatly appreciate the work that goes into all of the Gaian items.

Fashionable Fairy

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
My favorite ever June collectible is the 2004 June collectible, Horns of the Demon because they are my style and they go great with any avi.

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My personal favorite is the angelic pendant followed by the mythrill halo.

7,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
i heart loved heart the mithrilll halo

4,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
the radiant prism would have to be my fave
i really like its shiney-ness and the rainbow-ness to it smile

Quick Reply