Welcome to Gaia! ::

MistyAuro
Frosted Snow
MistyAuro
Frosted Snow
I am coding a new site www.gokujou.com/jb for a female singer from CA.

If you want to take a look please do so. But it is under development and if you want to find out more about her check out myspace.com
(plus the site url will be changing once i'm done, its just my temp hosting spot)

The point for me, or anyone else, to go to the site is to learn more about the singer. Overall appearance of the site doesn't make me want to stay. You should remove the Shows box and make a seperate page for it. Then the picture behind it, wouldn't be cut off. Also, the tiel box thing with the name doesn't really need a name. It just makes it less..interesting for me. It would look better if her name was large, nice font, and there.

This being a site for a singer and all, you might want to make a different layout that has a fuller picture of her. Because I'm not really seeing who this girl is.

k, i played with some stuff. but i do not know what you meant by "Also, the tiel box thing with the name doesn't really need a name."

Oops. Typo. tiel = title. But I see that you changed it on the site. There's some picture in the box. So just ignore that part.

okay, thanks for the input.
Hey check out my site. Everything on it is free. and We make it all.

Please Rate!

Blackbeagul
Jerzxu_Shadow888

Please Rate!

Blackbeagul

I think your site is filled with many unneeded graphics - it just gets very annoying seeing an animation and on the corner of my eye, something else moves.
MistyAuro
Jerzxu_Shadow888

Please Rate!

Blackbeagul

I think your site is filled with many unneeded graphics - it just gets very annoying seeing an animation and on the corner of my eye, something else moves.
I agree~ 3nodding

Cunning Lionheart

Anime Dreams

This is my site one that I have been working on for four years and as you can tell I haven't gotten that far on it... Any way I only got really one anime up right now and that's Digimon... For almost an entire year I haven't worked on it that's why there are tons of broken links right now..

Anyway I just want to know what people think about it

Cunning Lionheart

Tekton
MistyAuro
Jerzxu_Shadow888

Please Rate!

Blackbeagul

I agree~ 3nodding

I have to agree with them... That many graphics gives me a headache
Neko_Amara
Anime Dreams

This is my site one that I have been working on for four years and as you can tell I haven't gotten that far on it... Any way I only got really one anime up right now and that's Digimon... For almost an entire year I haven't worked on it that's why there are tons of broken links right now..

I'm not really impressed with the look of the site. Usually, the first impression of the site determines whether the visitor wants to stay or not. But in this case, it doesn't really matter because I'm rating your site. All you have to do is use a pre-made layout from DDG or some other free layouts website if you don't know how to make your own.

There are a LOT of broken links. But since you said that the only pages up were for Digimon, I'll look into those. What you have is most excellent. I have to admit that I was once a freaky Digimon freak, but I stopped watching because I didn't get the channel anymore. Your infomation saves my tail. Now I can catch up on what I missed. Although having just text is kind of boring. You can add some pictures of the digimon, screenshots of the episodes, and some pictures of the characters to spice things up a bit.

Cunning Lionheart

MistyAuro
Neko_Amara
Anime Dreams

I'm not really impressed with the look of the site. Usually, the first impression of the site determines whether the visitor wants to stay or not. But in this case, it doesn't really matter because I'm rating your site. All you have to do is use a pre-made layout from DDG or some other free layouts website if you don't know how to make your own.
There are a LOT of broken links. But since you said that the only pages up were for Digimon, I'll look into those. What you have is most excellent. I have to admit that I was once a freaky Digimon freak, but I stopped watching because I didn't get the channel anymore. Your infomation saves my tail. Now I can catch up on what I missed. Although having just text is kind of boring. You can add some pictures of the digimon, screenshots of the episodes, and some pictures of the characters to spice things up a bit.

Thanks for the suggestions... I did have over 50 images for Digimon but for some strange reason something happened to them... If I'm luckly I might have them still on a photo site some where that I just don't remember...
I'd like suggestions on how I could improve my school's Key Club website. I already know that some of my links are awkwardly positioned, and they're not uniform throughout the site.

I used DIV layers for the most part to position my links, text, and pictures. It's very simple coding, so it shouldn't be that hard to browse through.

What I'd like is suggestions to improve it, mostly. :] Thanks~

Westmont Key Club
http://stonerworld.net

biggrin somebody rate mine! smile

i'll rate youres in return smile
LOthianEvander
http://stonerworld.net

biggrin somebody rate mine! smile

i'll rate youres in return smile

Wow. A site dedicated to marijuana. No comment.
Mine is not really a sit, its a VF accout but I will like your feed back on the codes and stuff.
http://vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=Xx-Gothic-x-Rose-xX-
Jerzxu_Shadow888

Please Rate!

Blackbeagul

The allignment sucks the colors don't mix, theres too much crap on it.

Cunning Lionheart

O_O whoa... posting here got me 83 vists yesterday.......
pandemonium - I'm in need of some feedback I've changed the layout fairly recently and worked almost all of the IE kinks out of it. Any suggestions and comments are greatly welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff