Welcome to Gaia! ::

my processer is screwed up or sumthin
Define processor screwed up. What do you mean? What's the problem it's giving you?
I'm afraid we don't all have ESP. We don't know what the problem is, so we can't come up with a suitable solution. Perhaps you could give us some details? What exactly isn't working with NWN? Did you check the minimum system requirements when you bought NWN?
it is slowing down and it skips
DavidDude7
Are you sure it's not your video card or RAM crapping out on you?
DavidDude7

Sounds like you don't have a graphics card that can support the game very well. Perhaps put the game settings down some?
it meets most max. and some minimum
that to is lowered all the way down
DavidDude7
it meets most max. and some minimum
What's your specs?
uh i for got how to check
DavidDude7
uh i for got how to check
Start, Run, dxdiag
no not that
Imaruki can i aim you
his processor skips...i think you may want to replace the needle, as those get worn down after it spins around too many times. we in the biz call the spinning 'clock cycles' but you dont need to get into all the jargon. the needle is called the 'buffer' and it rides on the level 2 cache. when the 'clock cycles' get 'gigahertzed' sometimes they 'megaflop' and then you have to 'unload' your 'frontside bus' and pick up more 'passenger' data. this may prove difficult if your 'BIOS' is 'corrupt'. the 'BIOS' means 'bus in/out spot' which is the door, but we 'computer' people like to make things complicated so we can charge more 'money' to 'fix' things. if the 'BIOS' door is busted then your 'CPU' is 'FUBAR' and needs some serious help. if you cant find a 'sysadmin' who is the person who know everything about everything ever, then look for someone who is typing into their calculator with both thumbs and ask them to help. they got your back because you actually talked to them, and that is a first. enjoy.
DavidDude7
no not that
That is how you check, the other way is Start, Right-click on My Computer, click Properites.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff