Welcome to Gaia! ::

DavidDude7
no

Ok.

Just making sure.

I think 32meg Card is pushing it for running NWN. It doesn't like that too much. Specially if he doesn't have to much RAM.
David, please don't PM me about this problem. I can see what you post just fine here in the thread. NWN should run on that, as it stands. What's your processor speed?
Again....how much RAM do you have?
I am going to go ahead and classify this as a level 8 network error. Your computer appears to have a very high EU duncity level, and that can only be fixed by a total operator overhaul, something which you can't accomplish alone, nor can you accomplish remotely to the chagrin of tech support reps everywhere.

Sorry, we really can't help you fix this, the answer is within you, use the force or something.

Kiretsu has reminded me that there is an unpatched ID-10T error probably affection the EU also. Thanks, I have a minor ID-10T problem myself.
Foolish
I am going to go ahead and classify this as a level 8 network error. Your computer appears to have a very high EU duncity level, and that can only be fixed by a total operator overhaul, something which you can't accomplish alone, nor can you accomplish remotely to the chagrin of tech support reps everywhere.

Sorry, we really can't help you fix this, the answer is within you, use the force or something.

Kiretsu has reminded me that there is an unpatched ID-10T error probably affection the EU also. Thanks, I have a minor ID-10T problem myself.

...You are my hero!

*hands Foolish a cookie*
Now now Foolish. Be nice. xd

It's probably the RAM being too low, the proc speed too low, or the video mem being too low. Given I don't have NWN specs offhand, I can't tell. But a system upgrade looks to be needed.
Well, he hasn't responded in about 40 minutes, so I say we let this thread die off unless he decides to come back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff