╔════════════════════════════════════╗
emotion_kirakira

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. ↜
step 1: buy the disk.
step 2: don't steal s**t.
step 3: pet me cat_3nodding

We're not allowed to help with theft because you and the helper can be banned, and gaia has all the right in the world to pass your info along to EA if they wanted.
Yes, Stop pirating.
That is the only advice you can be given.
Good day.
Stop pirating:

Personal opinion: Stop playing EA games.

Shy Receiver

I'm just asking. God damn. Not my fault my laptop doesn't have a cd port.
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES

I doubt it will be able to play sims 3 at all.

Shy Receiver

Disconsented
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES

I doubt it will be able to play sims 3 at all.

Sure, okay.
:3
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
Well, why didn't you just say that?
http://www.origin.com/download <---sims download manager

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES
My laptop doesn't have a CD drive either. emotion_brofist

As for your question, I believe you're doing a P2P thing in which case it just depends on how fast your computers/internet connections are. So, for example, if the person you're getting it from is on a 56k dial-up connection, expect it to take a very long time.
stop pirating. stop playing shitty games.
:3

Timid Bunny

might go faster if you pay if you wanna play pirate
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES

Step 1: Buy the CD.
Step 2: USE another computer (friend's, families', whatever) to install it onto a thumb drive or external hard drive.
Step 3: Get a NO-CD Crack. Yes, these are legal.
Step 4: Download manually all the DLL files installing on a thumb drive will cause it to miss, a pain in the a** but should take no more than 10 minutes with google.
(Edit)Step 5: Transfer the files from the thumb drive/external hard drive to your computer. I don't suggest playing it off of the thumb drive/harddrive.

The whole deal should take you about an hour once all the material are gathered, it will be 100% legal, and you will be supporting the people you are enjoying a product from.

On a side note; all the trolling here makes me sad. If you don't have an answer, don't post.

Shy Receiver

Mega Vox
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES

Step 2: USE another computer (friend's, families', whatever) to install it onto a thumb drive or external hard drive.
Step 4: Download manually all the DLL files installing on a thumb drive will cause it to miss, a pain in the a** but should take no more than 10 minutes with google.
(Edit)Step 5: Transfer the files from the thumb drive/external hard drive to your computer. I don't suggest playing it off of the thumb drive/harddrive.

The whole deal should take you about an hour once all the material are gathered, it will be 100% legal, and you will be supporting the people you are enjoying a product from.

On a side note; all the trolling here makes me sad. If you don't have an answer, don't post.

Thank you! :3
Mega Vox
ENGLAND LOVES DEM SCONES

Actually, a no CD crack isn't legal.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Aven Donn
Actually, a no CD crack isn't legal.

Some companies release their own no CD crack. The original Neverwinter Nights being one example. I have it installed and patched to 1.69 and I don't need any of the disks to play it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff