Welcome to Gaia! ::

Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Well series 2 of young justice didn't start off with an impressive episode....
Just sayin....
They seem to have changed SO much in just five years...
I thought it was an awesome episode. YJ keeps getting more epic with each episode they make. They didn't change that much for 5 years, they made changes that comic users like us should expect. Robin became Nightwing, Tim is the new Robin, Wondergirl is on the team, and a lot of the old YJ members have joined the league. It's just so many characters to keep up with now that it seems like a lot. I think the writers know what they're doing and now it's closer to the actual comic, they just added more backstory combining Teen Titans and Young Justice.

Nerd

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
Captain Arrow
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Just sayin....
I thought it was an awesome episode. YJ keeps getting more epic with each episode they make. They didn't change that much for 5 years, they made changes that comic users like us should expect. Robin became Nightwing, Tim is the new Robin, Wondergirl is on the team, and a lot of the old YJ members have joined the league. It's just so many characters to keep up with now that it seems like a lot. I think the writers know what they're doing and now it's closer to the actual comic, they just added more backstory combining Teen Titans and Young Justice.

But...but....but....
Guy Gardner now works with the justice league (from what I could tell)
Superboy has no relationship no more *sadface*
Miss Martian has short hair (which actually looks quite good)

And no Kid Flash, Artemis or Aqualad
I mean yeah they bought in Lagoon Boy, Blue Beetle, Bumblebee, Tim Drake and BATGIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
But no Kid Flash or Artemis or Aqualad (as sitcommy as this may seem I really want to see how kid flash+artmeis are getting on)
And what happened to d**k Grayson and Zatanna???

And where's royyyyyyy
(I'm so impatient I know....)
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Captain Arrow
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Just sayin....

But...but....but....

I mean yeah they bought in Lagoon Boy, Blue Beetle, Bumblebee, Tim Drake and BATGIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
But no Kid Flash or Artemis or Aqualad (as sitcommy as this may seem I really want to see how kid flash+artmeis are getting on)

And where's royyyyyyy
I thought Guy Gardner was accepted last season along with Icon, but maybe not. It wouldn't be surprising if he is since he's a Green Lantern, human, and helps save people.

I'm happy Superboy and Miss M broke up because in the comics Superboy is with Wonder Girl anyway. They make more sense as a couple to me and look cuter. Wally is probably Flash now (like in the comics) so Bart will probably come in to play the new Kid Flash or Impulse. Artemis I'm guessing became a villain or is dead, Aqualad is still in the show and I saw pictures online of him in armor. You do have to be patient though because these answers are all going to be revealed, it's only the first episode of the season.

Nerd

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
Captain Arrow
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Captain Arrow
Batgirl-BarbaraGordon
Just sayin....

But...but....but....

And where's royyyyyyy
I thought Guy Gardner was accepted last season along with Icon, but maybe not. It wouldn't be surprising if he is since he's a Green Lantern, human, and helps save people.

I'm happy Superboy and Miss M broke up because in the comics Superboy is with Wonder Girl anyway. They make more sense as a couple to me and look cuter. Wally is probably Flash now (like in the comics) so Bart will probably come in to play the new Kid Flash or Impulse. Artemis I'm guessing became a villain or is dead, Aqualad is still in the show and I saw pictures online of him in more armor. You do have to be patient because these answers are all going to be revealed, it's only the first episode of the season.

It was last season when they were selecting nominees, Batman mentioned Guy Gardner and both Stewart and Hal were like "No.....F*** no"
Flash appeared in that episode didn't he? Like....not wally flash...

But....I have no patienceeeeeeeeeeee...... crying
Superboy and wonder girl maybe int his series?
I was, honestly, underwhelmed. Not a fan of Tim and d**k's voices (or Cassie's for that matter), not a fan of Superboy and Miss Martian staying the same age while everyone ages, really not a fan of Lagoon's fish puns or Jamie throwing half spainish phrases around for no reason. Also feels weird going from season one where Robin was trying to prove himself as a leader to season two where Robin is trying to prove himself a leader...

It wasn't BAD... Just not up to par with the past season. Shame really... Between this and Loeb having a more hands on control over Avengers Season 2 it looks like the comic cartoon Resnaissance is ending a LOT earlier than I had hoped...
The Deadpool
I was, honestly, underwhelmed. Not a fan of Tim and d**k's voices (or Cassie's for that matter), not a fan of Superboy and Miss Martian staying the same age while everyone ages, really not a fan of Lagoon's fish puns or Jamie throwing half spainish phrases around for no reason. Also feels weird going from season one where Robin was trying to prove himself as a leader to season two where Robin is trying to prove himself a leader...

It wasn't BAD... Just not up to par with the past season. Shame really... Between this and Loeb having a more hands on control over Avengers Season 2 it looks like the comic cartoon Resnaissance is ending a LOT earlier than I had hoped...
Superboy and Miss Martian were shown first in the episode for a reason, to confuse the audience into thinking it wasn't in the future. Superboy was less than a year old before the time skip and M'GANN was in her forties, so it's reasonable to think they age differently. It's also understandable that Robin was trying to prove himself as leader when he was in the comics. As for everything else you said, I kinda agree. I'm not a fan of some of the voice actors because it seems they're trying too hard to portray the characters through the way they talk rather than their actions. I also think it's a little rushed to do a 5 year time skip after introducing new members, but I liked seeing how everything progressed and it's closer to the actual YJ comic.

I think you're being a little too harsh on both YJ and the Avengers because I enjoy watching both. I don't see that many problems with the story and animation of either that's such a change from what they've been doing, they're just developing the characters unlike a lot of cartoons. I can appreciate the character development and keeping a certain level of seriousness around the show to appeal to more than just kids.

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I LOVE YOUNG JUSTICE!!!!!

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The Deadpool

By now I'm sure you know why Conner hasn't aged (I know and it really sucks for him); and M'gann HAS aged, Martians age at a third humans do, she's like 17 1/2 now, besides she's a shapeshifter you can't determine her actual age just looking at her (although I think she does look older). And I kinda agree about Jaime, I was expecting more of him, but that's just one ep next might be better.

Onto the missing kids! I think Wally is the Flash now, it wasn't easy to tell in Ep 1. Kaldur, promotional material show him with an armor that resembles Black Manta's (plus future recaps say something of a fallen team-member) so I'm guessing he changed sides. As for Artemis... how should I know? There's no comic precedent, no hint on previews, a million and a half different things could have happened to her; I hope they clear out that one soon
I think Artemis died, the producers have said a team member was going to die and she's the most likely choice.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Captain Arrow
I think Artemis died, the producers have said a team member was going to die and she's the most likely choice.

You obviously didn't watch today's episode... smile
I hate that Wally isn't a hero and living a normal life with Artemis. Kinda disappointing, but that leaves me to believe Barry will die and Wally will have to come out of retirement to take his place as Flash. Not sure what will happen with Artemis, but part of me wants her to die as a further push to make Wally a hero again.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm getting the feeling that you just don't like Artemis. Lol!

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'm rather surprised by Kaldor's father actually being the **** *****, I personally wonder how that relationship came to pass.

Versatile Nerd

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
GalavantMan
I'm rather surprised by Kaldor's father actually being the **** *****, I personally wonder how that relationship came to pass.

Well Mera has never been the most mentally stable woman in the DC verse so that would explain some of their relationship.

Versatile Receiver

Mera's not Aqualad's mom though?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas