This week:

Return of Bruce Wayne #1
Batman #699
Birds of Prey #1
R.E.B.E.L.S. #16
(I'm missing #15 somehow)
Superman: War of the Supermen #2
Astonishing X-Men: Xenogenesis #1

My LCS was sold out of Batgirl #10. Kinda bummed about that.
Giabrenna
And it is why we get punished with Judd Winnick at issue 13 when people don't hold on past issue 3.

My turn to hold the incomprehension-stick.

How do you work that one out?
Just so everyone knows ahead of time (to reserve their copy, natch) Galacta: Daughter of Galactus #1 is coming out this week.

I also don't think it's an ongoing, so the "#1" being there is odd. It does collect all of her previous appearances though. So since that's as close to a TPB as the character is getting, I'm going to (try to) pick it up.
So out of curiosity. Isn't there supposed to be a Dox/Supergirl moment coming soon? Did I miss it or has it not happened yet?

Familiar Phantom

You missed it 3 weeks ago.

We're going to be getting more of them in September's Supergirl Annual, and (I think) in August's "Tiny Titans."
*Adds it to her list.*

Thankies.
heart
It's only because it was somewhat hidden by credits. The rest you have to find on your own. ninja There's like, three, right in there.
They didn't have it.

Second Coming: X-Men Legacy issue 236: Eh. *Yawns.*
Zatanna #1: Looks like it'll turn into something really fun.
X-Men: Pixie Strikes Back!- Awwww.... Soo... Emotional causing...
For these tasty truffles, my comic-snout snuffles...

TANK GIRL: ROYAL ESCAPE #3
BATMAN: STREETS OF GOTHAM #12
JOE THE BARBARIAN #5
SUPERMAN WAR OF THE SUPERMEN #3
ZATANNA #1
ATLAS #1
AGE OF HEROES #1
GIRL COMICS #2
INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #26
X-MEN: PIXIE STRIKES BACK #4

And possibly...
DC UNIVERSE LEGACIES #1
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #45
LEGION OF SUPER HEROES #1
GALACTA: DAUGHTER OF GALACTUS #1
ATLAS and LSH out in the same week?

Ooh, somebody up there LIKES me!

I'm going to be skipping Zatanna. Not that interested in the character, though I find it interesting that the artist has decided that Zee has triple-D breasts and absolutely no a**.
Those are D's? WIth her body frame it looked like they were F's to me. Or at least tripple D's.

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Giabrenna
I find it interesting that the artist has decided that Zee has triple-D breasts
rofl rofl rofl rofl
Neither of the two (2!) comic shops I hit up today had Galacta: Daughter of Galactus #1 in stock. I'd like to think it's because they sold out soon after the store opened, but more than likely, since this is the beginning of Marvel's Heroic Age thing, they just didn't order it in favor of adding more Avengers books.

To the internet I go!

Dangerous Visionary

Today I picked up latest Superman/Batman, Avengers, and of course *dramatic drum roll* Marvel Girl Comics NO 2!

I forgot about Her-oes though which is utterly silly of me seeing as how Heroes got canceled by NBC and it's been on my mind all day. I even ranted about in class today. neutral *need to stop nerd raging out so hard in public* sweatdrop Also I finally finish collecting all of Love*com which is a pretty decent high school based manga. 3nodding

I have only read volume 10 of Love*com I am saving all my Marvel and DC goodies for the weekend. NO SPOILERS PLZ! If you like me even a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff