Lokie (Older comics) 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3

Invisible Elder

Captain Mantis
Tattered Bookplate
Captain Mantis
Zero_unit Kouya

I'll definitely miss kid!Loki when Gillen ends his run, but I'm excited that Sif will be taking over as the lead in the series.
I'm really hoping the Everything Burns crossover ends with kid!Loki either becoming an adult again, or at least with his memories and dark intentions back. Kid!Loki is adorable sure, but I miss the villain aspect of his character.
And my heart still hasn't recovered for the Leah thing. I miss her so...her and Loki had the best exchanges.

Everything burns, including my heart.

However, kid!Loki will now be a staple of the new Young Avengers comics, that will be released soon I hear, which are also written by Kieron Gillen.

Written by Kieron Gillen AND drawn by Jamie McKelvie. Oh, and what's that, a cover by Bryan Lee O'Malley?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart heart heart heart

Hard to believe the people behind this is also the people behind Avengers: Arena.

Is that Noh-Varr or Tommy dancing with Kate?
I can't really tell because they have similar hair and now they're both Young Avengers characters.

I'm pretty sure it's Noh-Varr. There hasn't been much word of Speed being in the book, as far as I know.

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Guys...JIM #645. WTH.

Invisible Elder

Kieron Gillen has just posted this on his Tumblr explaining why he ended things the way he did.

On a side note, the JiM fandom on Tumblr has been surprisingly accurate in their predictions and interpretations of the comic. I'm going to miss all those lengthy discussions and meta posts. :[

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Darth Cloudo
Kieron Gillen has just posted this on his Tumblr explaining why he ended things the way he did.

On a side note, the JiM fandom on Tumblr has been surprisingly accurate in their predictions and interpretations of the comic. I'm going to miss all those lengthy discussions and meta posts. :[

I saw it on his twitter. <3 I pretty much knew it was going to happen though. =_= Yes, I'm pretty into those discussions. I've been reading JiM for what feels like forever. Dx I'm actually happy with the ending even though it punched me in the face for wanting it to end that way, but Gillen was right. If he didn't do it...Loki would just go bad again and it would all be for naught. So sad, but necessary.

Now, What will happen to Loki and Thor, I wonder? Hmm. I'm so ready for Sif though!

Invisible Elder

Zeiu
Darth Cloudo

I saw it on his twitter. <3 I pretty much knew it was going to happen though. =_= Yes, I'm pretty into those discussions. I've been reading JiM for what feels like forever. Dx I'm actually happy with the ending even though it punched me in the face for wanting it to end that way, but Gillen was right. If he didn't do it...Loki would just go bad again and it would all be for naught. So sad, but necessary.

Now, What will happen to Loki and Thor, I wonder? Hmm. I'm so ready for Sif though!

Same here. It took me a while to come round, but in the end I think it really was the most assured way of keeping Kid Loki intact. It also means that nu-Loki (as I shall forever refer to him) can still do quite a bit of new and original stuff before his inevitable return to mustache-twirling (that is, assuming he truly does make an attempt to change). Whatever the case, I'm definitely looking forward to YA, if for nothing more than watching old/nu-Loki trying to be "cool" with the "hip young beamslingers".

About Loki and Thor, one day left until we find out, I guess. I hope their relationship won't revert (i.e., Thor finds out somethings up with nu-Loki and they go back to their old hate-distrust-sort-of-forgiveness-hate cycle). There was a lot of development in that area and it would be a shame for it to fall apart so quickly. But we shall see, I suppose.

Also, yay, Sif! Super excited for her run. biggrin

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Darth Cloudo
Zeiu
Darth Cloudo

Same here. It took me a while to come round, but in the end I think it really was the most assured way of keeping Kid Loki intact. It also means that nu-Loki (as I shall forever refer to him) can still do quite a bit of new and original stuff before his inevitable return to mustache-twirling (that is, assuming he truly does make an attempt to change). Whatever the case, I'm definitely looking forward to YA, if for nothing more than watching old/nu-Loki trying to be "cool" with the "hip young beamslingers".

About Loki and Thor, one day left until we find out, I guess. I hope their relationship won't revert (i.e., Thor finds out somethings up with nu-Loki and they go back to their old hate-distrust-sort-of-forgiveness-hate cycle). There was a lot of development in that area and it would be a shame for it to fall apart so quickly. But we shall see, I suppose.

Also, yay, Sif! Super excited for her run. biggrin

Well, I can pretty much guess Thor is going to try his best. I mean, He never gives up on Loki. Its so sad. Ugh, He really is the sweetest idiot in the whole nine realms. -_-"

SIF IS SO DAMN SEXY! READY FOR THAT!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces