Lokie (Older comics) 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 3 >

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Have any of you gaians been reading JiM? If you haven't I suggest you start now.
READ HERE Journey into Mystery.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Discuss:
Kid!Loki
JiM
Thor
Leah
ikol
Anything Marvel/Avengers

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Witty Warrior

I'll definitely miss kid!Loki when Gillen ends his run, but I'm excited that Sif will be taking over as the lead in the series.
I'm really hoping the Everything Burns crossover ends with kid!Loki either becoming an adult again, or at least with his memories and dark intentions back. Kid!Loki is adorable sure, but I miss the villain aspect of his character.
And my heart still hasn't recovered for the Leah thing. I miss her so...her and Loki had the best exchanges.

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zero_unit Kouya

I'll definitely miss kid!Loki when Gillen ends his run, but I'm excited that Sif will be taking over as the lead in the series.
I'm really hoping the Everything Burns crossover ends with kid!Loki either becoming an adult again, or at least with his memories and dark intentions back. Kid!Loki is adorable sure, but I miss the villain aspect of his character.
And my heart still hasn't recovered for the Leah thing. I miss her so...her and Loki had the best exchanges.

T^T Yes, But I hope for Badboy!Loki! That would be...GREAT!...,but I would also feel sad for Thor since he brought him back and all in hopes of Loki being able to start a new life.
Besides, Loki met his former self and choose to be his own person..so I hope for Loki to choose to continue to be along side Thor.
xD But their banter was so good. I mean, She really owned him. I love her character type. I really miss her...,but...didn't she betray him?

Witty Warrior

Zeiu

I think Thor would be satisfied with Loki no matter what, in his own way. He had no way to know that the Loki coming back would be the way kid!Loki is, and he did it anyway. Its like he said when he did it, Thor just “can’t imagine his present life” without him.

And Loki did meet his former self, but he doesn’t have his own memories of his past back. I think he might turn to the villain side more quickly if he actually knew his past self’s plans. While I don’t think he would deliberately turn his back on Thor, I think he would continue to do things that Thor can’t forgive as easily as he has forgiven him in Everything Burns.

How did Leah betray him?

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zero_unit Kouya
Zeiu

I think Thor would be satisfied with Loki no matter what, in his own way. He had no way to know that the Loki coming back would be the way kid!Loki is, and he did it anyway. Its like he said when he did it, Thor just “can’t imagine his present life” without him.

And Loki did meet his former self, but he doesn’t have his own memories of his past back. I think he might turn to the villain side more quickly if he actually knew his past self’s plans. While I don’t think he would deliberately turn his back on Thor, I think he would continue to do things that Thor can’t forgive as easily as he has forgiven him in Everything Burns.

How did Leah betray him?

Well, Thats true, Thor can't live without Loki and Loki can't live without Thor...
Well, I always get reminded of Blood Brothers aswell...Thor killed Loki in that. Dx
I pretend that never happened.

Well, It is Loki's personality. He has an admiration for Thor and also jealousy even as kid!loki. I don't really want him to turn completely evil though. I'm not really interested in that. I hope they do develop his character more though...But, I think old Loki wanted to be in Thor's life just seemed like it was too late to do that after all the bad things he had done. Maybe he did have alternate motives...I mean he knew he wouldn't really die when he sacrificed himself.

Leah..Isn't she the one who took the pictures of Loki making deals and doing suspicious things? xD I mean...she was always there and knew how to use the technology.

Witty Warrior

Zeiu

I loved Blood Brothers so much, I thought the ending, while depressing, was perfect (:

I don’t think Loki has ever been completely evil, just completely self-centered. He has definitely in the past done things that would seem helpful, but in the end his motivations are completely centered on himself. I just feel like kid!Loki’s way of helping out and unintentionally causing chaos could really only go on for so long before the chaos draws him back in. And I definitely think that Loki wants Thor in his life just as much as the other way around, just that he wouldn’t say it quite that way. Who knows what Loki would end up like without Thor. He’d probably be too bored to keep existing, haha.

Even if Leah had taken the pictures (which I agree she could have) she wouldn’t have been able to directly hand them over to the Warriors Three, she was already gone. Which means Hela could have done it, and I don’t really consider that a betrayal. Leah’s loyalty was always to Hela about Loki.

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zero_unit Kouya
Zeiu

I loved Blood Brothers so much, I thought the ending, while depressing, was perfect (:

I don’t think Loki has ever been completely evil, just completely self-centered. He has definitely in the past done things that would seem helpful, but in the end his motivations are completely centered on himself. I just feel like kid!Loki’s way of helping out and unintentionally causing chaos could really only go on for so long before the chaos draws him back in. And I definitely think that Loki wants Thor in his life just as much as the other way around, just that he wouldn’t say it quite that way. Who knows what Loki would end up like without Thor. He’d probably be too bored to keep existing, haha.

Even if Leah had taken the pictures (which I agree she could have) she wouldn’t have been able to directly hand them over to the Warriors Three, she was already gone. Which means Hela could have done it, and I don’t really consider that a betrayal. Leah’s loyalty was always to Hela about Loki.

Thats beautiful. T ^ T I AGREE.

Yeah, Thats true. I mean, she is Hela's handmaiden...So it couldn't be helped what happened after she had to go back to Hela. I feel bad for Loki though. He lost his BFF. Dx Awhh. At least he still has Thori. xD

Witty Warrior

Zeiu

The BFF thing killed me, did those really have to be her last words? crying

Ah Thorki. I bet he would finally be happy to have Loki as his owner if he were to become evil again, haha.

I'm really loving the Everything Burns plot so far. The fact that Ikol seemed almost gleeful of the chaos everything they've done so far has brought makes me think this was all apart of Loki's plan before he offed himself in Siege. I'm mostly anxious to see if something comes out in the open that makes Thor turn against Loki when right now he is defending him so much.

Their brotherly relationship is so adorable right now though whee

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zero_unit Kouya
Zeiu

The BFF thing killed me, did those really have to be her last words? crying

Ah Thorki. I bet he would finally be happy to have Loki as his owner if he were to become evil again, haha.

I'm really loving the Everything Burns plot so far. The fact that Ikol seemed almost gleeful of the chaos everything they've done so far has brought makes me think this was all apart of Loki's plan before he offed himself in Siege. I'm mostly anxious to see if something comes out in the open that makes Thor turn against Loki when right now he is defending him so much.

Their brotherly relationship is so adorable right now though whee

Yeah. When Leah left it hit me right in the feels.

I love Ikol! The way he talks is really the best. His dialogue makes me so happy. Hahaha, I love him. If Loki did turn he'd have a very good guide to causing chaos. And yeah, Thori would enjoy that far too much. xD

Something HUGE must happen to make Thor turn against him...He'd probably try to reason with an evil kid!loki. Oh Thor, His love for his brother is one of his biggest disadvantages. But, He isn't as trusting as he use to be. He is always suspicious of Loki...But then again...Loki is always making himself look suspicious...

Witty Warrior

Zeiu

That's because Loki is suspicious =D

I'm getting really nervous for where his character his going to be after this, though. I mean, no matter what its going to feel like there isn't enough of him. Even if kid!Loki is still in tact at the end of this arc, I won't be surprised at all if the new writer completely cuts him out for a while to hammer in the fact that the focus is Sif now.

IRL Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Zero_unit Kouya
Zeiu

That's because Loki is suspicious =D

I'm getting really nervous for where his character his going to be after this, though. I mean, no matter what its going to feel like there isn't enough of him. Even if kid!Loki is still in tact at the end of this arc, I won't be surprised at all if the new writer completely cuts him out for a while to hammer in the fact that the focus is Sif now.

I love Sif...So I wouldn't mind completely...Though I suspect Loki will turn into a comic relief. :O

Witty Warrior

Zeiu

Oh I'm really excited for Sif to take over, I love her! I just wonder what Loki's role will be then. I really hope its not comic relief, I think that really diminishes his character D:
As I was talking about with someone in another thread, there is a cover out there (I wish I could find it) that has Loki with Wiccan from YA and Miss America Chavez (whose perfection will make me swoon). So there is a possibility they might be in something together?
Or Marvel could just be screwing with us.
And my hopes and dreams for America Chavez to be in anything.

Enduring Gaian

So I saw Journey Into Mystery at the shop the other day but spent my money on GL instead. Can someone provide a premise? What is the plot about (please don't tell me actual outcomes)?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff