Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirit

Oooooo Hinabn is so epic. Love Lamont. ;3;
Isn't it? I love your avatar too, by the way, Ripchord-Surgeon! :,D

ALSO
BIG FAT UPDATE
YESSS
Now to read it!

EDIT: Okay, I just finished it. D'aw, FEEEELINGS. Oh man, I'd forgotten how much I missed these two. <3
Also, I now cannot get the image of {...} playing DDR out of my head. Oh dear.

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
But what if he was totally pro at it? Wouldn't that be awesome? xD

Haha, now we know why Tessa never puts Hanna in actual t-shirts: he looks even younger than he does normally. Especially in the 4th row, second panel.

Speaking of Hanna and t-shirts, I was browsing through this catalog and saw some that made me think of HiNaBN, mostly these two.

"No one ever suspects the short ones."
"If things get any worse I'll have to ask you to stop helping."

Probably for Hanna and Conrad, but if Hanna wore that shirt he might look kind of like a leprechaun (it's green). WE STILL LOVE YOU, HANNA.

And speaking of Hanna AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I need to get off the computer and back to work on the wig. And pester my dad for a hammer with a wooden handle that he doesn't mind letting go of.

Spirit

Heehee OHMAN that was....adorable ;3;

I love Hanna's silhouette in row 2 panel 4. Its just...really intriguing. It gives me hope for my webcomic.... may it get hella better one day >_<

ALLSOOOO

Howdy~
Actually, yeah, I think I need to see {...} totally kicking some adorable Japanese girl's butt at DDR. I think I'll adopt it as my headcanon that he's just really good at it.

I know, jeez, his shortness was really emphasized on this page.

pfhahaha Hanna is such a leprechaun. I bet that is his ~*mysterious past*~, he's just an unusually large leprechaun, CRUELLY SHUNNED from leprechaun society for being different. YES.

I love that panel too. I always keep going back to the comic to stare at the latest update, Tessa's art is just that cool.

Spirit

kitkati
Actually, yeah, I think I need to see {...} totally kicking some adorable Japanese girl's butt at DDR. I think I'll adopt it as my headcanon that he's just really good at it.

I know, jeez, his shortness was really emphasized on this page.

pfhahaha Hanna is such a leprechaun. I bet that is his ~*mysterious past*~, he's just an unusually large leprechaun, CRUELLY SHUNNED from leprechaun society for being different. YES.

I love that panel too. I always keep going back to the comic to stare at the latest update, Tessa's art is just that cool.

Haha yes yes it is. He's so short.... But taller than me by half an inch. And I look almost exactly like Hanna....minus glasses and boyhood. So... Its actually hilarious. How tall would that make zomboyo? Like....6'2"? Lamonty's 5'11", Worth's 6'5". I can't remember whether or not he was taller than Lamont. I think he was.

Oyes. Definitely. Shunned for being TALL by the leprechauns ;-; Poor ginger.
OHBOY
That update was so .....SWEET
Like....D'awwww made me all fuzzy inside and {...}'s just a great friend and stuff...

Like little kittens

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100

Spirit

Haha that was my computer background for a while. >w<

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

*frolics*

Derp, now I can get some sleep tonight. Day 0 is tomorrow~

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Jalee, you look great. :,D Have an awesome time!

Spirit

Man wow, you have like the same hair as me..... I just need some mousse and gel :P

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
@Surgeon: Lol, it's actually a wig. xD Which I need to curl some more once the con is done...

@kitkati: Thanks! I'm like... SO EXCITED LIKE WHOAH. Totally in a Hanna mood right now, even though putting in six hours staffing at the convention today kinda drained me...

But I'll be handing out ribbons to people to stick on convention badges, and they say PIXIE DUST on them (fitting? xD). And I already got a ribbon that says Chibi... determined to collect a set of ribbons that match Hanna.

Hnnnnnnnnnng gathering isn't until Saturday and the panel isn't until Sunday... CANNOT CONTAIN EXCITEMENT.

Spirit

Ah, well then YOU TRICKED ME and it looks great :O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas