Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hero

10,575 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Hey, gang. It's Complex Hero Complex, and I'm a big Marvel fan. Marvel announced a new crossover for later this year. It's called "AXIS", written by Rick Remender (currently writing Captain America, I think) and with art by Jamie Chung (he did the art for Young Avengers and Avengers: Children's Crusade). The tagline features "Avengers & X-Men", and looks to be a villains-centered event, and it looks to be pretty okay.

EXCEPT AGENT OF ASGARD LOKI IS ON THE VILLAINS SIDE! NOOOOOO! He's a Neutral character now, dammit, don't make him back-pedal into a villain!

Here's the first image:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This fall, the Avengers, the X-Men, the deadliest villains in the Marvel Universe and more will face a challenge like none they've ever experience in Axis, a new event written by Rick Remender!

Let's hope it doesn't suck.
Why is Red Skull dressed like Onslaught?

Kawaii Hero

10,575 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Superhero falcon

You know, that is an excellent question, and I'd really like to answer it, but I don't know.
Complex Hero Complex
Superhero falcon

You know, that is an excellent question, and I'd really like to answer it, but I don't know.

Well i think the evil older Loki self will possessed his younger self on this on this story arc

Kawaii Hero

10,575 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Superhero falcon
Complex Hero Complex
Superhero falcon

Well i think the evil older Loki self will possessed his younger self on this on this story arc

Mmm...maybe. But I don't think so. Not yet at least.
Superhero falcon

it is the red skull clone from uncanny avengers that stole Professor X's brain and is the new onslaught

Dangerous Genius

I'm so annoyed that Marvel only seems to be sticking Jim Cheung on events these days. Get that man on a dang ongoing!
(preferably a Young Avengers one)

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
I'd be more excited if Remender wasn't writing it and if Daken makes an appearance.

I'm so disappointed and disgusted by Remender that it's not funny. He practically ruined Daken in Uncanny X-Men and Uncanny Avengers. Chances are if he ******** up Daken, then he's going to ******** up Loki, turn him into the supreme evil character, add a lot of daddy issues or...brother issues and have him die in the dumbest way possible. (puddle drowning).

Seriously Remender kills all that he touches. I don't want it.

Poor Daken.

Kawaii Hero

10,575 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Astra Green
I'd be more excited if Remender wasn't writing it and if Daken makes an appearance.

I'm so disappointed and disgusted by Remender that it's not funny. He practically ruined Daken in Uncanny X-Men and Uncanny Avengers. Chances are if he ******** up Daken, then he's going to ******** up Loki, turn him into the supreme evil character, add a lot of daddy issues or...brother issues and have him die in the dumbest way possible. (puddle drowning).

Seriously Remender kills all that he touches. I don't want it.

Poor Daken.

Completely totally agree. I'll read this for Chung's artwork, and that's about it. If I ever even get to read it, that is. Remender nearly ruined Venom while he wrote it, and did a ton of damage in his work on Captain America, such as killing Sharon Carter. Eff that guy. Seriously.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm willing to give this a shot because of the creative team behind this.

nusagi-chan's Significant Otter

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
is it really THAT bad that we're making loki a villain again? i mean really, he is traditionally a badguy. and without him, thor wouldnt have anyone to fight

Kawaii Hero

10,575 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Angry Tigris
is it really THAT bad that we're making loki a villain again? i mean really, he is traditionally a badguy. and without him, thor wouldnt have anyone to fight

Thor's got plenty of people to fight. I think Loki being on there is more because he's the most conveniently placed Asgard "villain", being already on Earth. They've written him as being as close to the epicenter of world-changing things as possible, in recent years.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

19,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Judging from the other image with the heroes that's floating around, I'm pretty excited about Remender writing Deadpool again. He wrote him wonderfully back during Uncanny X-Force.
i'd give this series a shot, but remender is writing it so yeah...definitely not gonna happen

also, it's impossible for loki to remain neutral. especially in the comics--he's a villain through and through. although i wish siege would come back. best loki imo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff