Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Black Wind 009's avatar Neo-Valsione-R's avatar Shivas-Edge's avatar Crimson Avenger's avatar WindShear's avatar Claudija's avatar
Ok people for all of you Spider-Man fans can anyone tell me what makes Peter's Aunt May an Inmortal character?
I mean didn't she Die in amazing Spider-Man #400 and brought back to life and Killed again in the Back in Black event's after Civil War to be brought back to Life yet again?
What makes her so Damned Special that She cannot Stay Dead and Move along?
I believe this is a valid question No?
She's iconic.

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
but many other marvel characters have died and stayed dead why can't she stay dead? It's because of her that Pete decided to give up his Marriage to MJ and have a life like it never happened in the 1 more day story line
I simply can't stand Aunt May anymore. Her death in ASM 400 is canon for me. Anything else is just bad retconning neutral .

( Of course, I also think the Original Peter Parker is Ben Reilly and that he's not dead... )
No one stays dead in comics except Bucky, Uncle Ben and Jason Todd.

Spicy Cutie-Pie

17,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hopeless Dreamer
She's one crafty old wench, that's why.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Ramenkingroshi/auntmay.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Ramenkingroshi/auntmay2.jpg

Clever, pretty clever. Yet I stick with the memory of a kind, fragile, wise Aunt May dying in front of two Spidermans. That one you're showing is as far as I'm concerned, a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent in disguise ninja .
Aunt May, Aunt May... The reason she is still alive (Not sure if anyone has answered...should really read...) Spider-Man made a deal with Mephisto (Satan) to save her life and in return he would never be with MJ and everyone would forget that he had unmasked. (See the latest Amazing Spider-man, Human Torch knows something is wrong...) How many brackets. ninja

But I agree, it's time she is moved on. Sorry Aunt May!
She won't die until shes sorted out the Dark Reign stuff
actually, its really because joe quesada has satanic, and mommy and daddy issues. his parents raised him as a satan worshiper, and he misses them. so hes gonna take it out on old peter, and make aunt may immortal, as long as peter keeps his deal with mephisto, which is an actual name for satin in the bible. funny how stan lee actually had aunt may as someone who would've raised peter ta know better. heart

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Now that I think about it, it's weird that she's still alive considering how old she is and how much crap she's had to go through. It seems like torture keeping her alive just so they can put her through more hell rofl
The Original Shurtugal
Now that I think about it, it's weird that she's still alive considering how old she is and how much crap she's had to go through. It seems like torture keeping her alive just so they can put her through more hell rofl

shes dead joe. let her go. 3nodding

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Wolvey
Aunt May, Aunt May... The reason she is still alive (Not sure if anyone has answered...should really read...) Spider-Man made a deal with Mephisto (Satan) to save her life and in return he would never be with MJ and everyone would forget that he had unmasked. (See the latest Amazing Spider-man, Human Torch knows something is wrong...) How many brackets. ninja

But I agree, it's time she is moved on. Sorry Aunt May!

so you didn't read my initial "rant" about that? I mean she should've passed away and have pete move on with his life with MJ and y'know live life and continue the life line to when Mayday is born to have a real Tie in to Spider Girl wouldn't you say?

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
well after a long absence i'm back to try to figure out what marvel has in store for Aunt May this time with this american Son stuff going on and now Marrying J Jonah Jameson's Dad??? WTF?!??

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
BUMP if you are interested

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items