Welcome to Gaia! ::

Party Animal

Super 9-Volt
Welp, I finally got all caught up in Homestuck and now I'm depressed. cat_emo Now I have to actually WAIT for updates. I guess in the meantime I'll tinker around with the idea of creating a fantroll. I have no idea what blood color he should have, so in the meantime he'll just type in gray. :l

My preferred method is to click and round to the nearest color then click for symbol.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Shoo Out The Clowns
Super 9-Volt
Welp, I finally got all caught up in Homestuck and now I'm depressed. cat_emo Now I have to actually WAIT for updates. I guess in the meantime I'll tinker around with the idea of creating a fantroll. I have no idea what blood color he should have, so in the meantime he'll just type in gray. :l

My preferred method is to click and round to the nearest color then click for symbol.
Ah, I'll give that a try. Btw I have no intentions of giving him any mutant blood colors. I already found out my mythological role from this quiz. I got Knight of Space, which I thought was cool until I read that those with Space are suppose to do the frog breeding. emotion_facepalm
I'm only on Act 2... I have a long way to go don't I? xD

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Overrated. Period.

Original Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Coolio Fluffy Whip

lolol not the first time we've heard that opinion. period.

Devoted Explorer

Coolio Fluffy Whip
Overrated. Period.

I'm going to assume that you're talking about Homestuck in general, and I'll respect your opinion, but this is not the right place to put this. This is a Homestuck discussion, for people who actually like Homestuck, or discuss it, anyways.

Thanks! biggrin

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
ChocoboxDreamer
I'm only on Act 2... I have a long way to go don't I? xD
Yeah, about 5 thousand more pages to go. XD Don't let that intimidate you. Just go at your own pace and eventually you'll start to flip the heck out when you get to the latest page because you'll have to actually wait for updates now.

Party Animal

Super 9-Volt
Shoo Out The Clowns
Super 9-Volt

Ah, I'll give that a try. Btw I have no intentions of giving him any mutant blood colors. I already found out my mythological role from this quiz. I got Knight of Space, which I thought was cool until I read that those with Space are suppose to do the frog breeding. emotion_facepalm

Yeah, that's what I meant by "round to the nearest color." Like if you get lemon yellow go with gold or if you get pink...make him a seadweller or do it again. 8D When I did it I got a color that was really close to canon maroon. When my friend started making a fantroll I was like "make it a goldblood it suits you" and she got something that was apparently almost canon gold.

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Hopefully tommorow it will be updated. u w u

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Super 9-Volt
Shoo Out The Clowns
Super 9-Volt

Congratz, your a Knight of Space. You have to breed the frogs. And since your the Knight. You have to do it alone.

High-functioning Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Novice Mage 100
My god tier title is Witch of Rage.

Still not to sure on what that does...Is there anyone better at knowing the aspects and such that could tell me?

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Kaze Espada
Super 9-Volt
Shoo Out The Clowns
Super 9-Volt

Congratz, your a Knight of Space. You have to breed the frogs. And since your the Knight. You have to do it alone.
That's what I'm afraid of. cat_crying Lmao, that's pretty messed up. XD

Trash Witch

I think I did that test twice?
One time I got Maid of Time and the other I got Thief of Time.

I like Thief better. Ehehe.

Devoted Explorer

The last time i did the really big in detail test on tumblr, i got the Witch of Life.

(constantlyrefreshespageforupdate)

Man i need to get notifier back.

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm quite happy... every quiz or test that I've taken online (even the mega hard ones), I've ended up with "Sylph of Light" as my god tier title. Very awesome indeed since before I ever did that, I considered myself a Light hero. And moreso now that I've discovered how much some Light heroes (esp. dear Aranea) are like me in a lot of ways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff