Welcome to Gaia! ::

DimiDizy6d
popcornsnake
I heard on a homestuck video that people cam actually have two patron troll, yes fans, two, i think the second one is based around the moon or whatnot and gives you a completly new patron troll. U:

There is a moon sign, a rising sign, and a sun sign, i think? Technically you can have three.

I'm going to just stick with one though, because one that's too many patrons and thats pretty silly, and two, i abandon Karkat as my patron? noty

thats what I thought, originally I heard about it when a bunch of Scropios were complaining about Vriska as there Patron, personaly i adore her.

Party Animal

Well, everybody gets their pre-Scratch patron too even though there's 10 we haven't met yet, so if they don't like Vriska surely they like Aranea. How could somebody not like Aranea?

Greedy Raider

Pantsukon
Lunge
I am....
SO
SO
SO
happy

that Homestuck made a whoppingly huge Red Dwarf reference2001 a Space Odyssey .

I loved that showmovie. emotion_bigheart

Yeah, that too, but that's more mainstream and easier to recognize...in fact, I think Hussie made ref. to it before. Plus I had to watch that movie in SciFi Lit class and analyze it to death. No one made me discuss Red Dwarf and I certainly didn't laugh at 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Glad it floated your boat though.
Lunge
Pantsukon
Lunge
I am....
SO
SO
SO
happy

that Homestuck made a whoppingly huge Red Dwarf reference2001 a Space Odyssey .

I loved that showmovie. emotion_bigheart

Yeah, that too, but that's more mainstream and easier to recognize...in fact, I think Hussie made ref. to it before. Plus I had to watch that movie in SciFi Lit class and analyze it to death. No one made me discuss Red Dwarf and I certainly didn't laugh at 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Glad it floated your boat though.

I'm a Kubrick nerd. 2001: A Space Odyssey isn't my favorite movie from him tho, but still.

Dapper Businessman

I could not help it. Apologies if this has been done already.
User Image

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
EridanPrinceOfHope
User Image
My new headcanon. ^^^^^

Devoted Explorer

EridanPrinceOfHope
User Image

Everything suddenly makes a lot more sense

Tipsy Fairy

EridanPrinceOfHope
User Image
this is beauty
EridanPrinceOfHope
User Image

I was going to make a generic "I just finished Homestuck this week so now I will comment here" post, but then I saw this.

Oh wow this is great. xd
Hello hamsteak thread. <3 So I'm not that acquainted with the Gaia homestuck community, but I'm active on the tumblr and Ao3 ones.

Fashionable Genius

5,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
adriannrod
Hello hamsteak thread. <3 So I'm not that acquainted with the Gaia homestuck community, but I'm active on the tumblr and Ao3 ones.

SAME

Tipsy Fairy

same i guess
okay not really i've only recently gotten into tumblring and i rarely go on ao3 except to read other stuff
but uh
okay

Party Animal

EridanPrinceOfHope
User Image

I had the exact same thought.

I'm sort of active on tumblr. Generally speaking I try to keep my head down because a lot of my opinions are unpopular ones, haha.
Bah, I doubt your opinions are that unpopular. Most of the reason people get mad at HomestuckUnpopularOpinions posts are because they're not unpopular, they're just not well though-out. Like, people's opinions on that tumblr hinge on noncanon events or misreadings of the webcomic.

So as long as you research and can proove reasons for opinions people don't generally have problems with them. Or if you can cite other people's research on the topic.

Devoted Explorer

I'm not exactly the most active person in the homestuck fandom myself other than reblogging and drawing stuff, but I am writing fics on AO3.

I think that there should be some admin for the headcannon/unpopularopinions blogs that have actually read the submissions (and the comic) and sort out the stupid theroies from the actually legit ones. I mean not shut them down, but more at least tell the the facts and enlighten the submitter. But i guess it isnt that simple.. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff