Welcome to Gaia! ::

and oh LORD, this homestuck anime thing is overstaying its welcome (along with every other fandom-originated joke)

Devoted Explorer

captorgasm
DimiDizy6d
I thought it was going to be just a joke, even made a post or two about it.

but people are seriously trying to do this and im just like /facepalm

the joke itself was way overdone and the fact that people are serious about it now somehow just irks me. sweatdrop

Same, same. Give it a few days and people are going to be beating a dead horse. But the screenshots at i admit, are pretty funny at some points. But i hope this just blows over. User Image

Trash Witch

ugh wow I mean how dare people enjoy a joke for more than one day goshhhh
rolleyes

The fact that people are now taking it seriously is kinda dumb, though.

Bear

I can't say I know what the joke is. I don't follow a lot of Homestuck tumblrs.

Devoted Explorer

Raya Kioma
ugh wow I mean how dare people enjoy a joke for more than one day goshhhh
rolleyes

The fact that people are now taking it seriously is kinda dumb, though.

Oh man people are having fun with it???? Oh i guess i cant state my opinion about it anymore! User Image

I'm more bothered by the fact that people are taking it seriously rather than the original joke. As i said i've thrown myself into the fray at some point as well. lol

Soldier of Song
I can't say I know what the joke is. I don't follow a lot of Homestuck tumblrs.

People are making screencaps/Voiceacting of homestuck as an anime, and its been pretty crazy the last couple of days. And a lot of people are actually believing that homestuck is an anime now. Thats the joke.

But, There is a blog or two that are trying to get these people together to make 'episodes' of this now. neutral

Distinct Elder

I love the whole "withdrawal" thing the fandom is having. This one is my favorite.

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Everyone is like so bored.
Is this what is going to happen when Homestuck ends?
Also, homestuck the anime.

Facepalm*

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
captorgasm
DimiDizy6d
I thought it was going to be just a joke, even made a post or two about it.

but people are seriously trying to do this and im just like /facepalm

the joke itself was way overdone and the fact that people are serious about it now somehow just irks me. sweatdrop
http://homestuckanimeproject.tumblr.com/

Barton Noob

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That link you just posted hasn't updated since the end of April though. This one's more legit.

http://homestuckanime.tumblr.com/

This is the other one. They're actually doing it. They've even contacted the MSPA team for permission.

And then this happened.

User Image

So. It might not be a joke, insofar as whether it's real or not. It'll still be a joke given that the 'episode' they're planning is right smack dab in the middle of Homestuck. They're planning on it being between Jade: Enter and John: Rise Up

Versatile Receiver

I'm pretty sure that's a fake tweet.

(Unless that was your point and I'm dumb)

Devoted Explorer

Yeah, i know people have been making accounts on twitter of celeberties and all of them are saying that they like homestuck. Yeah and i think thats fake because of the delete option and whatnot. :T

This fandom, man.

Versatile Receiver

The only two kinda-celebrities I know have mentioned homestuck in any fashion are dante basco and rosario dawson. are people really making fake twitter accounts of celebs saying they like homestuck? LOL man this fandom does weird s**t sometimes

Barton Noob

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You caught me.

Yeah hahaha there's a fake Justin Bieber one and people are freaking out over it. It's kinda funny, really.

Then again these are probably the same people who were freaking out over the Homestuck anime that doesn't exist.

But anyway, I'm fairly certain Hussie knows about this project. As to what his real reaction to it is, well.. probably the same reaction he has to all the OTHER stuff the fandom freaks out over.

Also probably regret that he wasn't the one to troll people with this first.

Party Animal

All they're aiming to do is make one single episode. I'm not sure how quality it will be, but it doesn't strike me as impossible to pull off.

With each passing day, the odds of an update increase...

Versatile Receiver

I think he said there'll be one flash by july 11th so on or before Wednesday I guess!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff