Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Receiver

Maybe he'll prototype the other sprites too and they'll all explode in fits of self hatred and nobody gets any sprites in this session?

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
GUYS GUYS GUYS
I just saw the greatest theory/prediction on Tumblr.
What if Tavros and Vriska have switched bodies.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Miomi50
GUYS GUYS GUYS
I just saw the greatest theory/prediction on Tumblr.
What if Tavros and Vriska have switched bodies.

Oh my god.
Oh my god.
Yes.
Please. Please be this.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Vartox
Maybe he'll prototype the other sprites too and they'll all explode in fits of self hatred and nobody gets any sprites in this session?
I guess that would make sense, but it wouldn't be as exciting. But, it might be different for Nequiusprite if Nequiusprite ever gets made, because Vriska and Tavros kind of hated each other(I mean, Vriska liked for atleast a bit, but she killed him and picked on him and crippled him, and I'm sure Tavros would be sort of mad about that), but Nepeta and Equius don't hate each other at all, so them combined might not be an explosion of self hatred?
Dunno about Feferi and Eridan though. Since Eridan killed Feferi and all.

Versatile Receiver

I think anyone who was unfortunate enough to get combined with Eridan would probably try to explode as soon as possible :V

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
Vartox
I think anyone who was unfortunate enough to get combined with Eridan would probably try to explode as soon as possible :V

As much as I love Eridan, you're probably right sweatdrop

Party Animal

Oh thank god it exploded. Phew. I was not wanting to have to do that.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
So... was that supposed to be something to tease the fandom, or is it actually going to be important? I really hope that actually meant something and involved the plot and wasn't just a bunch of randomness, especially since I don't want to wait until the next intermission to see the original trolls and whatever.

Party Animal

There's never a way to know with Homestuck.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Shoo Out The Clowns
There's never a way to know with Homestuck.

Just have to impatiently wait for an update. D:

O.G. Detective

As usual, I just have no idea what's going on in Homestuck.

xD I feel like there was some kind of purpose behind that, I trust Gamzee to know what he's doing, kind of...But now Jane doesn't have a guide!

Shameless Fatcat

Since nannasprite, davesprite, and jaspersprite are all coming to the new session, I wonder if they could replace exploded sprites? Like nanna goes to jane, dave goes to dirk and jasper goes to roxy.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Okay, assuming Gamzee is going to continue prototyping(He might not, but if he does), what if, instead of the obvious Nequiusprite and Feferidansprite and Solluxsprite, it's something else? Like Equius and Eridan or Nepeta and Sollux or something?

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
lufflyninja
As usual, I just have no idea what's going on in Homestuck.

xD I feel like there was some kind of purpose behind that, I trust Gamzee to know what he's doing, kind of...But now Jane doesn't have a guide!

Maybe that was Gamzee's plan all a long or something.
Destroy her kernelsprite so she would have to take him as a guide.
I dunno, just a theory.
The reason behind him doing that could be because of some really big, un-revealed plot, but it could also just be because hiding from a vampire with a chainsaw for a year might be pretty boring.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Ravinie
Since nannasprite, davesprite, and jaspersprite are all coming to the new session, I wonder if they could replace exploded sprites? Like nanna goes to jane, dave goes to dirk and jasper goes to roxy.
That makes sense, but I think that while Feferidansprite would end up exploding because of the fact that Eridan seems to be mad at Feferi and Feferi is probably mad at him too for killing her, I don't think Nequiusprite would explode, because Nepeta and Equius don't seem to be personalities that would have trouble mixing together. They are different, with Nepeta being a roleplaying cat girl who loves shipping and Equius being a lowblood-hating strength-obsessed musclebeast appreciator, I think probably the main reason Tavrisprite exploded was because they had a rivalry mainly, on top of the fact that Vriska had a cheater, bully personality, while Tavros had a less confident personality, so it kind of messed up, but I think Equius and Nepeta's personalities would be able to form together properly. Like... Nequiusprite could have Equius's trait of being strong, but Nepeta's playful personality(Maybe Nequiusprite could roleplay as a musclebeast? Pfft-)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff