Welcome to Gaia! ::

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

I'm just going to laugh at people being upset about this

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
I totally should have seen this coming when it was mentioned that no one from the new session put anything in their kernelsprites.

Lonely Seraph

I DON'T KNOW. WHAT. WHAT.

ColorfulCrow's Princess

Astral Faun

13,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
i really dont know if i like whats going on right now. confused

Dedicated Squatter

I know I don't like it. u_u

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
I've been doodling Tavrisprite all over the place all day guys. I can't stop help

Here's one of the many

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Now we wait and see which persona they have more, tav or vriska's.

I kinda like that they were both throw together because now vriska can try and make tav more outgoing while tav reigns it in so vriska doesn't do something terrible while like this.

But wow do they look weird combined.
And now gamzee's gonna make out with tavrisprite.

O.G. Detective

Oh my god. xD I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand I'm all "Tavros!" on the other...Gamzee created this....mutation monster sprite that could either be the best thing to happen to them or possibly the worst. xD I'm just waiting to see who's dead bodies will be tossed together next, if any.

Edit: And can we all just agree that Jane makes some of the best facial expressions?

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Its Contagious

I don't know if I am going to like this more because I am a pbj shipper or just to see how Tavrisprite will react to that(Both Tavros' half and Vriska's half... assuming that Tavrisprite is Tavros and Vriska but sharing a body instead of them somehow morphing into a different person that has the personality of both Tavros and Vriska?)

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I don't get why so many people act upset by this. To be honest, this is probably one of the most awesome moments so far.

Versatile Receiver

I think it is hilarious, but to me it's also kind of disturbing because of Jadesprite's reaction to being a sprite. She had a meltdown and dream Jade was only dead for about a day (although to her it was a lot longer), Tavros and Vriska have both been dead for over a year and now not only are they suddenly not in the afterlife anymore, but they've been amalgamated into a sprite and they apparently aren't a separate entity anymore. Not to mention this was like the worst possible combination of people to smoosh together into a sprite! It's kind of body-horror-esque which is why some people think it's freaky.

I kind of wonder if s/he'll act like Vriska and Tavros separately or if it'll be like a new character but with terrifying memories/personality problems surprised

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Vartox
I think it is hilarious, but to me it's also kind of disturbing because of Jadesprite's reaction to being a sprite. She had a meltdown and dream Jade was only dead for about a day (although to her it was a lot longer), Tavros and Vriska have both been dead for over a year and now not only are they suddenly not in the afterlife anymore, but they've been amalgamated into a sprite and they apparently aren't a separate entity anymore. Not to mention this was like the worst possible combination of people to smoosh together into a sprite! It's kind of body-horror-esque which is why some people think it's freaky.

I kind of wonder if s/he'll act like Vriska and Tavros separately or if it'll be like a new character but with terrifying memories/personality problems surprised
I've been wondering that too. Like, it would, in a way, be kinda cool and interesting if they were still separate people, just the same body, but it would make more sense if it was just one of them with traits of the other, because of the fact that Jadesprite wasn't really like Bec and Jade in the same body, but more like Jade with some of Bec's traits, or Davesprite wasn't really Dave and the crow in the same body, but Dave with crow traits. I'd say it's most likely Tavros with Vriska traits, or else the two in the same body. I say Tavros with Vriska traits and not Vriska with Tavros traits because it atleast looked like to me that Tavros was prototyped with the kernelsprite last.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
SaltFlavoredRamen
Its Contagious

I don't know if I am going to like this more because I am a pbj shipper or just to see how Tavrisprite will react to that(Both Tavros' half and Vriska's half... assuming that Tavrisprite is Tavros and Vriska but sharing a body instead of them somehow morphing into a different person that has the personality of both Tavros and Vriska?)

Well the typing quirk switches from tavros to vriska, so maybe they're just sharing the body instead of merging completely. But at some points the typing quirks mix.
vv Like that.
TAVRISPRITE: a8SOLUTELY, ********,

So i'm thinking they sometimes slip up and both try to fight for control? Thus making it so they're typing quirks mix??

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Its Contagious
SaltFlavoredRamen
Its Contagious

Well the typing quirk switches from tavros to vriska, so maybe they're just sharing the body instead of merging completely. But at some points the typing quirks mix.
vv Like that.

So i'm thinking they sometimes slip up and both try to fight for control? Thus making it so they're typing quirks mix??
I guess, I'm just thinking of the fact(Like I sad in my post replying to Vartox) that Jadesprite wasn't really part Bec, but barked like a dog, and Davesprite wasn't really part crow, but caw'd like one. Atleast, I don't think they were actually part Bec and crow?

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
SaltFlavoredRamen
Its Contagious
SaltFlavoredRamen
Its Contagious

vv Like that.

I guess, I'm just thinking of the fact(Like I sad in my post replying to Vartox) that Jadesprite wasn't really part Bec, but barked like a dog, and Davesprite wasn't really part crow, but caw'd like one. Atleast, I don't think they were actually part Bec and crow?

They were just prototyped along with bec and a crow, so it gave them qualities from the crow and bec, but not really making them a bird and bec at all.
They still retained themselves and personalities. Save for acting kinda like the thing they've been prototyped with.

And that makes me wonder, since when you prototype the first time, don't you get monsters that come out like the thing prototyped. So tavros and vriska theme'd baddies to beat?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff